ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz help urgent !! anyone ..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abdulrahman12366
Newly Registered

plz help urgent !! anyone ..

Post by abdulrahman12366 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:35 pm

MY visa refused on december .
hearing on feb 10 .
reason : false bank letter provided (50k) after PSW. but (No written confirmation from Indian bank) ,
verification letter states that HO rep called indian bank spoke to MR xx ..Assis Manager in that branch ,he confirmed
that the above account not exist in my name ...but HO rep ask for written confirmation still they not provided it yet ..

appeal allowed .
Now my father went to bank explained everything and look for that Mr XXX (Assit Manger),nobody in the name exist in the bank.
i had letter from branch manager , that am genuine customer still the money is available .

Now problem is i received copy of the letter from bank not the original .
my father send original via ,post on feb 5th only ..i had scanned copy of postal as well ..

now my appeal win or not ??? ...plz tell me ...

vinny

Re: plz help urgent !! anyone ..

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Provide the original at the appeal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

abdulrahman12366
Newly Registered

Post by abdulrahman12366 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm

@ Vinny

i track the post ,
probably it ll delivered on coming Wednesday , but my appeal on Monday
..what i need to do

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:34 pm

@ abdulrahman12366, the copies of the bank letter is ok to present together with your appeal bundle as tribunal only requires copies of all your documents and not the original.

But take the postage evidence along to the hearing should in case the judge or HO rep ask to see the original letter but mind you, even if you have the original they will only look at it and give it back to you as they only need to keep the copies. So make sure you hand the copies of the bank letter to court clerk and HO rep so that they can include it in your bundle before the hearing commence.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

abdulrahman12366
Newly Registered

Post by abdulrahman12366 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

@ Olasunkanmi ,

today i finish my hearing , HO rep adjourned , because they need more time to verify ,
but magistrate told with in 2 weeks my rep need to know the result ,if its +ve , issue with no demand or
come with original on may 16th...