ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application after FT Refusal?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

The Symbol

Fresh Application after FT Refusal?

Post by The Symbol » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello everyone,

Is the rule to apply within 28 days after your recent court decision definite?

Basically one of the members of the forum who successfully got his visa on the second attempt said "I was asked if I could not make a fresh application within 28 days then I had to leave the country after the dismissal of my appeal in the first application."

Whereas my initial refusal letter from UKBA states, you must leave if your appeal be unsuccessful. No mention about reapply or anything. Does it mean I can't reapply as FT rejected my appeal.

Any idea ?

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: Fresh Application after FT Refusal?

Post by Choc-Ice » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:30 pm

The Symbol wrote:Hello everyone,

Is the rule to apply within 28 days after your recent court decision definite?

Basically one of the members of the forum who successfully got his visa on the second attempt said "I was asked if I could not make a fresh application within 28 days then I had to leave the country after the dismissal of my appeal in the first application."

Whereas my initial refusal letter from UKBA states, you must leave if your appeal be unsuccessful. No mention about reapply or anything. Does it mean I can't reapply as FT rejected my appeal.

Any idea ?
From UKBA webpage :"Your application for further leave will be refused if you have overstayed your visa by more than 28 days when you apply".. In my own opinion your 28 days starts from the date of your FTT dismissal..So Act fast!
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:35 pm

My advice to you to reapply fresh application with solid & professional docs. Yes it's true people got visa after applying refresh. But within 28 days. We have done 2 cases, got success. 1 is still under process.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:58 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:My advice to you to reapply fresh application with solid & professional docs. Yes it's true people got visa after applying refresh. But within 28 days. We have done 2 cases, got success. 1 is still under process.
Thanks for your prompt reply mate.

I guess I didn't clarify myself enough. My fault, sorry!

My question wasn't about the time limit as I know its definitely 28 days. My query was, will UKBA definitely consider my application? Is this rule about reapplying fresh within 28 days after FT refusal goes to every one? Sorry about being silly but is this really a rule that exists?

Of course it does as you mentioned you got 2 successes already but did their original refusals from UKBA stated that they can reapply if their appeal gets rejected as mine doesn't.

Thanks again for answering.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

The Symbol wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:My advice to you to reapply fresh application with solid & professional docs. Yes it's true people got visa after applying refresh. But within 28 days. We have done 2 cases, got success. 1 is still under process.

My question wasn't about the time limit as I know its definitely 28 days. My query was, will UKBA definitely consider my application? Is this rule about reapplying fresh within 28 days after FT refusal goes to every one? Sorry about being silly but is this really a rule that exists?

Of course it does as you mentioned you got 2 successes already but did their original refusals from UKBA stated that they can reapply if their appeal gets rejected as mine doesn't.

No they never put these words on refusal that you can reapply fresh. But UKBA rules says that you have 28 days after refusal to decide either go JR or Reapply. Why I prefer Reapply coz I have seen in other cases gone right when reapplied.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 am

cpmlkhan wrote:
The Symbol wrote:

No they never put these words on refusal that you can reapply fresh. But UKBA rules says that you have 28 days after refusal to decide either go JR or Reapply. Why I prefer Reapply coz I have seen in other cases gone right when reapplied.
Many thanks again. It answers my query. Appreciate it buddy.

Shrishash
Newly Registered

Post by Shrishash » Mon May 05, 2014 1:21 pm

I am in similar situation need help. Can you please PM me in my email , faceless.slob@gmail.com cpmlkhan

Anahat

Chops
Newly Registered

Post by Chops » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Please let me know what are the documents need to reapply the application.
What you guys fill in application where to enter passport number and BRP card number.
Still we have to mention passport number and BRP card number like as Applied first time, it's only need put home reference in which I have to put our reference number or Home office defence number ?
Please answer me ASAP
I want to apply my new fresh application in two days.

Thanks