ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship help fill

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ismina18
Newly Registered

Citizenship help fill

Post by ismina18 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi everyone , soon i will apply form An for me and my husband i found few thing where i confuse little bit

1St guest, 1.1 Im not sure what to fill as the previous letter as the ILR LETTER given to us has case Id number but ref: fields are blank .
so Id number is not the refer.number so i leave blank?

Guest.- 1.17 please provide address for the last 5 years
I understood that , but in the last (current address )what i put on the "TO [][] [][] [][] box ? we still live at this address so i don't know i write TO what???

Guestion 2.1 The date of first arrive to Uk
i don't member the day of enter Uk, the month and years i fill up but the day gone from memory (i want say i leave blank the day when i was applying for the Ltr ) so what i write here?lve it blank?

Guestion 2.4 if you EEA national.............etc
I am an EEA national or a Swiss national and have previously exercised EEA free movement rights in the United Kingdom for a continuous period of 5 years, and it has been 6 years since I entered the UK , all this i was fill up before for LTR so i must fill again???
also my housband
a family member of an EEA national or a Swiss national and have previously exercised EEA free movement rights in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years and it has been 6 years since I entered the UK"
so he fill my work for the past last 5 years (as before we fill up in LTR)???

Guestion 2.5
i don't know at all , the same think ask me at 2.4 so.......
Thank You very much for any anwser

pereguinn
Newly Registered

Re: Citizenship help fill

Post by pereguinn » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 am

1.1 - If you don't have it then you can leave that field blank. This is what it states on guide AN and many people on this forum have had a similar problem and they were advised to just leave it blank.

1.17 - You fill in your current address in section 1.16 (where it does not ask you for a to date) then all your past addresses follow on 1.17

2.1 - Do you not have any documents at all stating your arrival in the UK? From past applications possibly? Stamps on your passport? Visas? If that's the case then I wouldn't know what to suggest. Maybe see if you can get in touch with UKBA.

2.4 / 2.5 - Yes.

You should probably read through the guide to the form as it does cover your questions: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ide_an.pdf

ismina18
Newly Registered

Post by ismina18 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm

tHANK yOU FOR THE EARLY REPPLAY....
1.17 - You fill in your current address in section 1.16 (where it does not ask you for a to date) then all your past addresses follow on 1.17
BUT IN 1.17 ASK FOR THE ADRESS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS SO I DNOT INCLUDE THE CURRENT ?
2.1 - Do you not have any documents at all stating your arrival in the UK? From past applications possibly? Stamps on your passport? Visas? If that's the case then I wouldn't know what to suggest. Maybe see if you can get in touch with UKBA.

2.4 / 2.5 - Yes.

YOU DEFINITELY SURE I WRITE ALL THE PAST 5 YEARS OF EMPLOYER ETC

pereguinn
Newly Registered

Post by pereguinn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 am

1.17 - no do not write down your current address as you've already written this in the previous section

2.4/2.5 - yes, definitely. This is a new application and a new form so just ignore whatever you've submitted in the past and fill everything in that they ask you to again.

ismina18
Newly Registered

Post by ismina18 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Thank You and i have more two question

2.4/2.5 - yes, definitely. This is a new application and a new form so just ignore whatever you've submitted in the past and fill everything in that they ask you to again.[/quote]
ABT 2.4 MY HOUSBAND IS MEMEBER OF EEA NATIONAL SO I PUT HIS EMPLOYER FOR THE LST 6 YR OR HIS PUT HIS WORK?

AND ABT MY I HAVE CONFUSED bat guest:1.7 my name was Marta KLIO but AFTER MARRIAGE I HAVE MARTA KLIO- Smith so i fill anything ?this is surname only change no name so i don't know thank you ... and promise this last time xxxxxx