ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kipkip

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by kipkip » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 am

Hi all
I will be applying my ILR this month, could any one help me with some of the following
Croydon
1. Solihull, Croydon, Cardiff which would you recommend to book?

2. On benefit issue until December my partner was claiming child Tax credit until they stopped after change of circumstance, in fact they said they overpaid by 2k, will I still declare that we earn child Tax credit on the application form?.
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

kipkip

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by kipkip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi still waiting to here from you members,
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

kipkip

Re: Filling Set M form

Post by kipkip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 pm

On page 21 of Set M form Section 8 - your home and finances, Will I include child benefit as relying on to adequately maintain me and my dependats

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by Amber » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Yes include all household income. Child benefit should be in the British/Settled persons name. You should only include tax credits if you're receiving them.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.