ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travel while eea2 card in process singh route

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sierra
- thin ice -

travel while eea2 card in process singh route

Post by sierra » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

hi
I submitted application for residence card EEA2 on 30th December surinder Singh . coa with right to work received and requested documents back with passport. Which we received now we have to go to Italy for 2 weeks and I have Italian 5 years residence card as family member of eu citizen issued which I am planning to go and collect it what we want to know can I come back on Italian residence card issued as family member of eu citizen to uk or have to apply for residence permit .thanks as I have read somewhere uk is accepting cards issued from Germany and Latvia if that's right than will they accept Italian card as eu family member 5 years too. thanks in advance

Jellybean105
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: travel while eea2 card in process singh route

Post by Jellybean105 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry I can't give you any advice on your situation. I wanted to know how long it took to get your passports back? Did you give them a date to have them returned by and did you submit the return of documents request online?
Thanks!
Moved to Ireland: Feb 13
UK FP: Granted November 13
Ireland RC: Granted Feb 14
Returned to the UK: Feb 14
Applied for EEA2: 18th March 14
EEA2 Rejected: October 14 (re-submitted docs)
EEA2 Granted: December 14 (valid till 2019!)

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 am

Are you a visa national?

The Italian RC is not accepted by the UK. However the CoA would get you pass immigration. The problem would be getting on a flight if you are a visa national and don't hold a visa.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

jbminger
Ireland

Post by jbminger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 am

sierra,

Your post is difficult to read and your questions/statements are not clear. I understand that english may not be your first language, however, it was difficult to read your post/question(s). Please be more clear and use more punctuation when asking advice. I am sure you will get more responses and advice if you are to write more clearly.
sierra wrote:hi
I submitted application for residence card EEA2 on 30th December surinder Singh . coa with right to work received and requested documents back with passport. Which we received now we have to go to Italy for 2 weeks and I have Italian 5 years residence card as family member of eu citizen issued which I am planning to go and collect it what we want to know can I come back on Italian residence card issued as family member of eu citizen to uk or have to apply for residence permit .thanks as I have read somewhere uk is accepting cards issued from Germany and Latvia if that's right than will they accept Italian card as eu family member 5 years too. thanks in advance

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

Just travel with COA, marriage certificate and Documents proving that your British family member exercised treaty right in Italy before
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021