ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making Tier 2 extension while 10 yrs ILR pending

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newhorizon2014
Newly Registered

Making Tier 2 extension while 10 yrs ILR pending

Post by newhorizon2014 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 am

I am looking for an advise regarding making a fresh visa
application for Tier 2 Extension while an application under ILR under 10 yr long residency decision is pending with
the home office.

If a person's ILR under 10 yr long residency is pending with HO, will he be able to make another application for Tier 2 extension when it's due to expire as he may not be given right to make it at later stage if ILR rejected.

Is it possible if I ask for returning of my passport and BRP from home office and using them to send a fresh application for tier 2 extension while ILR application will still valid and live. And when I get my Tier 2 extension send the passport and BRP back to them with my previous ILR application.

Thanks for your help.