ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deadline on Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yana31

Deadline on Citizenship

Post by Yana31 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am

I have just once quick question. Once you have received the letter of approval - stating that now you need to pay the €950.00, how long do they give you to pay, do you have 6 month or 12 months, or there is no deadline when it comes to paying that amount? :?

Ahsan00
Newly Registered

Re: Deadline on Citizenship

Post by Ahsan00 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi Yana,

i was in same situation, I got approval letter 6 months ago but at that time i was out of country and i got a warnning letter to sumbit all my documents n fee ASAP. which i did in january and after that I spoken to Citizenship Dept and they told me everything is ok and I'll be invited for next ceremony. So I would say 6 months in hand but it will be wise to send everything ASAP. otherwise warrning letter will tell if u do not sumbit fee n doc asap then u have to re-apply all over again.

Best Wishes n Good luck,

Regard's

Ahsan

Yana31

Post by Yana31 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 pm

thanks a friend of mine is in that situation, she just doesnt have the money currently to pay, her citizenship app was granted in september last year so this year in march the 6 months will be up. thanks for letting me know, I much appriciate it.

Rosssha
Newly Registered

Post by Rosssha » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Yana31 wrote:thanks a friend of mine is in that situation, she just doesnt have the money currently to pay, her citizenship app was granted in september last year so this year in march the 6 months will be up. thanks for letting me know, I much appriciate it.
Does your friend had finally sent money? did she received any letter reminding her of payment?

Yana31

Post by Yana31 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am

no she didn’t send the money as she doesn’t have € 950.00 - so I am not sure what she will do, I am trying to help her out as much as I can, but I know the 6 months from the date she received the initial letter that they are happy to grant her citizenship, will be in March 2014.

I am not in a position to help her with money, but hopefully some advice would be greatly appreciated.

She did not receive a letter reminding her to pay either, but then again the 6 months will only be in March 2014.