ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

form set (o) queries - PEO appointment in 2 weeks time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

plsanswer
Newly Registered

form set (o) queries - PEO appointment in 2 weeks time

Post by plsanswer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello,

I have got my PEO appointment in 2 weeks time.

My immigration history:

Date first arrived UK: 01/03/2009 on Tier 2 ICT
Absences: Year 1(2013-14) : 7 days, Year 2(2012-13): 48 days, Year 3(2011-12): 128 days, Year 4(2010-11): 82 days, Year 5(2009-10): 14 days

Please note on 1 occasion I have an absence continuously for 190 days but when calculated backwards from the date of application, it's less than 180 days in both the years as per the absence days provided above. I wasn't paid UK salary for this absence. However my Employer letter states this was a official trip.

I need help answering few questions on the form. Thanks in advance.

1) Page 4 - Payment Details - I have paid full amount while booking the appointment - Am I right in saying I need not fill the payment details again?

2) Page 11 - Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary) - I am planning to answer this with my annual salary. There is another questions "Number of hours this salary is based on". Is this number of hours in a year? Also, there is another question "Number of weekly hours" for which I'll mention as 40. So, what should be "Number of hours this salary is based on"

3) Page 15 - When did you last enter the UK? I'm gonna answer this with a date from the recent trip outside UK. Please confirm if this is correct.

4) Page 18 - Do you or any dependants who are applying with you have any civil judgments against you or any civil penalty under the UK Immigration Acts? Is over speed notice from Police considered as a civil penalty? I didn't pay any penalty but I attended speed awareness course.

5) Page 19 - how long have you lived in the UK? Should this be 4 years 11 months? or 4 years 2 months based on a total absence of 279 days in the last 5 years.

6) Page 19 - Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time. Should I provide start date and end date for this even though I don't have 180 days absence in 1 year based on the backward calculation of continuous period.

7) Page 20 - You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country. My Parents live in India, should I provide these details? Also, does providing these details have any impact on my application?

8) I will submit the following documents:

Appointment page ( which is email from UK Border agency with date and time of appointment)
Payment sheet
Form set (O)
Photo * 2
Passport
BRP
Life in UK
Letter from employee
Payslip (ONLY for January month)
Bank Statement - (Recent bank statement for 1 month)
UKBA immigration stamp print outs with date of UK entry stamps mentioned on the top of the page

Other documents which I have got but will submit only if asked for: P60s, HMRC employment history, Degree Certificate.

Am I missing any required documents? Do I need the below -

Personal Letter
Points calculator output (if yes, please provide the link)
cover letter to illustrate the split based on application date

I know there may be few obvious questions, but I have posted them here for confirmation.

Please help.

london000
Newly Registered

Re: form set (o) queries - PEO appointment in 2 weeks time

Post by london000 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:22 am

You ask very relevant questions but unfortunately I don't have answers and have similar queries so just posting so this gets more attention. Good luck!

spillman
Newly Registered

Post by spillman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi

I try to answer where I am bit clear to best of my knowledge.

1. Yes you are correct in specifying that.
2. Not sure
3. Yes thats what my understanding i.e. we have to specify based on recent trip and entry date to UK.
4. I think you should say 4yrs 11mts... (i leave it to other experts in the forum)
5. You can say immediate family and I dont think it has any impact on present process. Rather i can say if you dont specify it may raise point of concern to HO. But if you have roots back home we should specify.
6. Not sure (leave it to other experts in the forum)
7. Should submit 12 months payslips along with 12 months bank statements and make sure and recent payslip which is not more than one month old. By saying immigration stamp i believe you are referring to passports if so yes we should submit all passport pages where are the entry stamps are made.
Hope this helps

plsanswer
Newly Registered

Post by plsanswer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Moderators, please help !

plsanswer
Newly Registered

Post by plsanswer » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 am

Seniors and Gurus, need your advice on this please. 5 days before my appointment.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

plsanswer
Newly Registered

Post by plsanswer » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 am

Hello Amber, yes I did. I have queries reg specific questions in set O. Please clarify.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:06 pm

What questions are unanswered?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

plsanswer
Newly Registered

Post by plsanswer » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Referring to original post and details -

2) Page 11 - Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary) - I am planning to answer this with my annual salary. There is another questions "Number of hours this salary is based on". Is this number of hours in a year? Also, there is another question "Number of weekly hours" for which I'll mention as 40. So, what should be "Number of hours this salary is based on"?

4) Page 18 - Do you or any dependants who are applying with you have any civil judgments against you or any civil penalty under the UK Immigration Acts? Is over speed notice from Police considered as a civil penalty? I didn't pay any penalty but I attended speed awareness course.

5) Page 19 - how long have you lived in the UK? Should this be 4 years 11 months? or 4 years 2 months with total absence of 279 days in the last 5 years.

6) Page 19 - Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time. Should I provide start date and end date for this even though I don't have 180 days absence in 1 year based on the backward calculation of continuous period.

7) Page 20 - You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country. My Parents live in India, should I provide these details? Also, does providing these details have any impact on my application?

8) Since I am on Tier 2 ICT, do I need to provide points calculator output?

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:50 am

[color=#000080]Some of your questions are quite self explanatory . Nevertheless , please see my response below.[/color]
[quote="plsanswer"]Referring to original post and details -

2) Page 11 - Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary) - I am planning to answer this with my annual salary. There is another questions "Number of hours this salary is based on". [b]Is this number of hours in a year?[/b] Also, there is another question "Number of weekly hours" for which I'll mention as 40. [b]So, what should be "Number of hours this salary is based on"?[/b]
[color=#000080]40*52=2080[/color]
4) Page 18 - Do you or any dependants who are applying with you have any civil judgments against you or any civil penalty under the UK Immigration Acts? [b]Is over speed notice from Police considered as a civil penalty? I didn't pay any penalty but I attended speed awareness course.[/b]

5) Page 19 - how long have you lived in the UK? [b]Should this be 4 years 11 months? or 4 years 2 months with total absence of 279 days in the last 5 years.[/b]
[color=#000080]4 Years 11 months[/color]
6) Page 19 - Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time. [b]Should I provide start date and end date for this even though I don't have 180 days absence in 1 year based on the backward calculation of continuous period.[/b]
[color=#000080]How can you provide start date and end date for absence which is more than 6 months if you don't have any? You need to leave this blank [/color]

7) Page 20 - You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country. [b]My Parents live in India, should I provide these details? Also, does providing these details have any impact on my application?[/b]
[color=#000040]You must provide it . It won't have any impact on your application. Regardless of impact , you must provide correct information wherever it is asked for.[/color]

8) [b]Since I am on Tier 2 ICT, do I need to provide points calculator output?[/b][/quote][color=#000080]Obviously no.[/color]