ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my baby get a British passport - and is it worthwhile?!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anj03

Re: Can my baby get a British passport - and is it worthwhil

Post by anj03 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi there can any body advice me regarding my daughter british passport means she is eligible or not im indian national and my partner she is from EU my partner come to uk in 2009 in july with blue card and she work one year till feb2011 then after she on maternity allowance till feb2012 then after she is self sufficient bcoz im working full time till july 2013 then after she is full time study and jobseeker till 6th of dec2013 and now she working full time ,and my daughter born auguest2011 so I want to know is there any chance for us to apply for ours daughter british passport or we have to apply for eu passport bcoz till now my partner not complete five years for get PR status pls advice me

anj03

Post by anj03 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Can any body advice me please :shock:

anj03

Post by anj03 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Any advice please :roll:

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:06 pm

anj03 wrote:Hi there can any body advice me regarding my daughter british passport means she is eligible or not im indian national and my partner she is from EU my partner come to uk in 2009 in july with blue card and she work one year till feb2011 then after she on maternity allowance till feb2012 then after she is self sufficient bcoz im working full time till july 2013 then after she is full time study and jobseeker till 6th of dec2013 and now she working full time ,and my daughter born auguest2011 so I want to know is there any chance for us to apply for ours daughter british passport or we have to apply for eu passport bcoz till now my partner not complete five years for get PR status pls advice me
If the parent has not completed 5 years, the child is not British. If later the parent obtains PR status (after 5 years), a UK born child can apply to become British. This application holds a fee (about £680).
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

anj03

Post by anj03 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 am

Hi and thanks for replay JAMBO can you tell me what documents we need for apply for my daughter passport bcoz my partner complete five years in this july2014 and as I mention about her she did work only from 2009 to till 2011 and then after she is self sufficient bcoz im working full time so please advice me if u can ?

anj03

Post by anj03 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Any advice please