ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zwadi

Bank Statement

Post by zwadi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Hello All,

I need your opinion on bank statement. I am on tier 1 general and going to apply extension this month.

I got two bank accounts , one of them has x amount to cover maintenance of funds and other is where my salary comes but I took a loan recently for some personal reason which was credited into my salary account.

Do you think it will cause any problem ? I will supply twelve months bank statement as a proof of income ,therefore loan amount would also appear in that bank account , I am just worried that home office might raise an objection?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Za
zwadi

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement

Post by ScopeD » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Was the loan credited to your account separately? You could always highlight the salary which you are claiming on the bank statements so that caseworker can see where the salary credits are on the bank statement. The loan should not be an issue.

zwadi

Re: Bank Statement

Post by zwadi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm

I think it shouldn't matter but checking to make sure if it might cause any problem?
zwadi