ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Evidence of Absence SET(0) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fkhanuk120
Newly Registered

ILR - Evidence of Absence SET(0) form

Post by fkhanuk120 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on Tier 1 (General) Migrant visa and intend to apply for ILR next month.

I have noticed within Section 6 - Immigration history they have asked for evidence of absence and this include those that are under Tier 1 (General ) Category

I have in total 75 holidays within last 5 years whether this applies to me or not as there is no guidance available on UKBA website and this question seems to be mandatory if an application has provided absences

If this doesn't applies then how to answer this question.

Any help on above matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

fkhanuk120
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Evidence of Absence SET(0) form

Post by fkhanuk120 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:49 am

Can any one please advice on above matter

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 am

fkhanuk120 wrote:I have in total 75 holidays within last 5 years whether this applies to me or not as there is no guidance available on UKBA website and this question seems to be mandatory if an application has provided absences
When you say you've had 75 holidays, did you mean to say '75 days of holidays'? If you've only taken 75 days only over five years, you may not need to provide evidence as the days taken were below the 180/year maximum. However, if the evidence is within reach (employer's letter explaining that these were paid days, travel tickets, or self-certification of the absences) this will also be acceptable.

fkhanuk120
Newly Registered

Post by fkhanuk120 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:22 am

It is not possible to get letter related to absence from my previous employer. With regards to options listed within the form I am not sure which one to be selected and provide evidence.

I read few of other post and according to them there is no need of providing evidence if number of absence is less than 180 days. but as Question seems to be mandatory I am bit concerned how it could be answered.