ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:00 am

Not sure what to advice you as I'm confused myself.. Maybe waiting until next month to see what the court design ? I'm so confused myself.. They don't make it clear, what chance do we really have after the hearing of the minimum income :-(

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 am

saf786 wrote:Not sure what to advice you as I'm confused myself.. Maybe waiting until next month to see what the court design ? I'm so confused myself.. They don't make it clear, what chance do we really have after the hearing of the minimum income :-(
Did u receive the same email?? :-(:-(:-(:-(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 am

RZ Girl wrote:
saf786 wrote:Not sure what to advice you as I'm confused myself.. Maybe waiting until next month to see what the court design ? I'm so confused myself.. They don't make it clear, what chance do we really have after the hearing of the minimum income :-(
Different wording but I think the same meaning ... I posted it previously on a recent post ..

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 am

Hi RZ Girl and Saf786

Did you apply under Category A only ?

and do you earn close to 18600 ? or alot more ?

Why would they send you this letter if you meet the income requirement ?

saf786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
Different wording but I think the same meaning ... I posted it previously on a recent post ..
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 am

Just an update.. I had an email to say that they couldn't conclude my case with the extra evidence i had given.

What do i do now?

Any advice

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Just an update.. I had an email to say that they couldn't conclude my case with the extra evidence i had given.

What do i do now?

Any advice
Sameena sis i also got that email. Can u pls post that email here ??
I guess they are sending the same email to the people on hold
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:Just an update.. I had an email to say that they couldn't conclude my case with the extra evidence i had given.

What do i do now?

Any advice
I can confirm that we received additional documents that you have sent to us in November 2013 in support of your visa application. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application; however, we are still unable to conclude your case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to you) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

What do i do now?

Any advice
I can confirm that we received additional documents that you have sent to us in November 2013 in support of your visa application. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application; however, we are still unable to conclude your case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to you) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.
How much income did u showed them ?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 pm

How much income did u showed them ?[/quote]

I earn 19.000 per annum

365 befre gross, 297 after.. Weekly

365x 52 =19,000, its basic maths :@

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:How much income did u showed them ?
I earn 19.000 per annum

365x 52 =19,000, its basic maths :@[/quote]
Sameena sis i got exactly the same email

My husband showed £24000 along with tax papers n business accounts. They put our case on hold unnecessarily
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:25 pm

RZ Girl wrote:

What do i do now?

Any advice

Ladies thats the email i also received when i was told my documents werent accepted. I would suggest now that the hearing is only few weeks away to wait and see what the outcome is be4 making any decisions.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 pm

I earn 19.000 per annum

Sister don't get me wrong 365 x 52 = 18980 not 19,000. Knowing the incompetency shown by BHC this could be the downfall in your application. What did you write your salary as in the actual application?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

I earn 19.000 per annum

didnt you get payed month, on your WAGE slips what does it say on your earning (with out tax deducted it should be 1550 or more), right on the top

i get payed monthly, 1600 after tax is dedudcted i get £1323.24 each month, so me its 19,200 if you work out the gross going in to 12 months , on people getting payed weekly im not exactly sure,

as you can see me on my timeline, been waiting quite some time, they havent actually stated im on hold, cause they havent gave an actual reason and they havent requested further documents from me, seeing as you they requested further documents from you and then didnt approve of them, somewhere there has to be a mistake on either side,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Sorry i frgt to add the pennies

Its 365.63 befre tax after tax its 297.36..

Something like tht im not entirely sure.. But what i was earning at that time, was around that and i actually wrote a rounded figure of 19.000

365.63 x 52 = 19012.76

I get paid weekly

So either way i am earning above what they require..

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

sameena, your a brummie just like me but know what are you going to do, seeing as if your earning the correct ammount, is there anything u can do
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 pm

To Sameen and RZ Girl

Sorry to hear both of you recieved this email. Could you please share with us which documents they requested from you and what you submitted.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

ash2006 wrote:sameena, your a brummie just like me but know what are you going to do, seeing as if your earning the correct ammount, is there anything u can do

What i did do, was i contacted my MPs office and spoke to the lady about my situation and how im earning way above the requirement and yet im still being placed on hold. She said she will question why im on hold, despite my income being the above.

@always hope

I was asked of 6 months bank statements and payslips

I gave in 7 months of each. Both corresponding to each other.

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

What do i do now?

Any advice

Ladies thats the email i also received when i was told my documents werent accepted. I would suggest now that the hearing is only few weeks away to wait and see what the outcome is be4 making any decisions.
hi guys sorry to hear they didnt accept your docuuments, can i just ask all u guys that received this email how long did they take to gey back to u after u submitted extra documents

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:18 pm

To Sameena

The 7 months statements and payslips you sent, were they the old ones you sent dated before you submitted application.

Or did you submit new statements and payslips dated after application submitted?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 pm

To Sameena

I was just thinking to myself maybe they have put your application on hold because you do meet the requirement by not meeting the evidential requirement to show you earn your income. Therefore even though you do earn this much, they want all evidence.

I thought of this because i was looking at the letter that we received asking to submit further documents and it states that i earn a certain amount however we do not meet the evidential requirement because bank statements were missing for the time i went abroad therefore requested us to send bank statements.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm

another day gone,another day waits
Last edited by ash2006 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sameena

I was just thinking to myself maybe they have put your application on hold because you do meet the requirement by not meeting the evidential requirement to show you earn your income. Therefore even though you do earn this much, they want all evidence.

I thought of this because i was looking at the letter that we received asking to submit further documents and it states that i earn a certain amount however we do not meet the evidential requirement because bank statements were missing for the time i went abroad therefore requested us to send bank statements.
the thing is the evidential requirement is that she has provided slips and bank statement that should show she meet it, i dont get what they want, unless there some sort of errors on her payslips then that another case,

in my situation nothing has been asked from me they havent ask anything to be provided by me,which in a way makes me think they just gonna keep me waiting
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 am

The documents i have were dated after i had given in my application. So i gave my husbands application in April and gave the extra evidence dated after April. I didn't see the point of giving in the same evidence..

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 pm

In India, average processing time is 55 days. Everything being processed much faster - even if applicants are on hold!

It's official, they are only making us Pakistani's suffer.

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

The documents i have were dated after i had given in my application. So i gave my husbands application in April and gave the extra evidence dated after April. I didn't see the point of giving in the same evidence..
That's the mistake you have made Sameena. Any documents submitted after the application date are not relevant and are not considered