ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family separation threathened due to immigration refusals

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itiz

Family separation threathened due to immigration refusals

Post by itiz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi guys,
my immigration case is very complex, and I am currently requesting a judicial review after being separated since 2010 and divocrced in 2012. As my application was unfairly refused with no right of appeal.

My estranged wife denied contact, hence I applied to the courts and got my contact order Feb 6th and reintroduced to my daughter on the 8th, My daughter is 5yrs old. Not settled and lives with her mum.

The problem at hand is that her mum said on the hearing ( after being silent for months ) in the contact hearing on 6th that her TIER 1 - work permit renewal was denied and that she was rounding up her PHD in a few months and was asked to leave the country. Apparently she has been misleading the courts and myself all along and only mentioned this recently. Personally, I think she is applying or has applied to canada or another country, as she has direct family there and not in the UK.

Owing to the fact, that she and my daughter might be removed. I am wondering what are my options to delay this or any other options.

1. I was advised to seek a prohibitive steps of my daughter based on human rights. Pending the outcome of my judicial review.

2. She had refused contact totally, even when I applied to the courts, mislead everyone which delayed contact before spring up the nasty surprise.

3. What other options do I have ? My x is a very misleading and deceptive person, so i cant really reason with her.

As she didnt want contact and obviously if she leave the UK, she would cut me off, as my contact order would become useless.

many thanks
I

Just Wondering

Re: Family separation threathened due to immigration refusal

Post by Just Wondering » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

How is this an immigration issue? It sounds like a family court matter where you'll need to seek professional legal advice.

itiz

Re: Family separation threathened due to immigration refusal

Post by itiz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Its a mixture of the two.

1. I got a contact order ( that case is closed now )

2 My estranged wife's TIER1 Workpermit, was refused, hence she is asked to leave the country.

So What can I do, as if she leaves the country, she would take my daughter with her. As the UKBA has refused her extension.

My questions above still remain.