ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refused but want to submit another file

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taral

visa refused but want to submit another file

Post by taral » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm

hi all

me and my partner has applied visa in tier 1 ent. category with 50k balance in oct 2013 and we received refusal with in 15 days ,

in such case , i received appeal rights and my partner has not received right of appeal because he has visa until feb 2014.

our case is mainly refuse because they did not consider our business in NQF level 4 and above. we show the business as online trading activities.

now, i applied for appeal the case and my partner has file judicial procedure.

as per the discussion with other person and other solicitor, we believe that our case is failed in appeal also but still we want to resubmit other file as consultancy business.

we paid fees for tribunal appeal and waiting for oral hearing date.

please suggest that when we preparation for consultancy business ?
do i need to wait for hearing date ?
what about the current activity of my online trading business ? do i need to stop current business activity ?
what care we should take in new consultancy business documentation ?

pls suggest ,

Thanx for reading

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: visa refused but want to submit another file

Post by vin123 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

taral wrote:hi all

me and my partner has applied visa in tier 1 ent. category with 50k balance in oct 2013 and we received refusal with in 15 days ,

in such case , i received appeal rights and my partner has not received right of appeal because he has visa until feb 2014.

our case is mainly refuse because they did not consider our business in NQF level 4 and above. we show the business as online trading activities.

now, i applied for appeal the case and my partner has file judicial procedure.

as per the discussion with other person and other solicitor, we believe that our case is failed in appeal also but still we want to resubmit other file as consultancy business.

we paid fees for tribunal appeal and waiting for oral hearing date.

please suggest that when we preparation for consultancy business ?
do i need to wait for hearing date ?
what about the current activity of my online trading business ? do i need to stop current business activity ?
what care we should take in new consultancy business documentation ?

pls suggest ,

Thanx for reading

Hi

Were you an in-country applicant?
What exactly was your nature of the business shown on application NQF T2?

taral

Post by taral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm

hi

Thanx for reading my case.

we had applied in-country visa from UK . and the time of application we indicate online trading activities via website and other selling websites etc.

Thanx

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Whether online or non-online they would be keen in assessing how your capital will be utilised.

For that you two option:
a) show that you have an UK based investment backing(for mainly intellect driven/startups - operations centred around mainland UK)
b) you have already created or 'tapped into' UK based assets

Some example of uk based assets for b) that will be looked 'favourably'

a) warehouse/logistics/retail facility (for e.g lease documents, sub contract paper works)
b) technology facility
c) servicing staff
d) other agreements involving assets (for e.g building maintenance, facilities etc)

taral

Post by taral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm

hi

thanx for your suggetion.

dear friend, in my refusal latter, UKBA has not consider my online business,

they did not consider my business in NQF level 4 and above and they did not check any other supporting document and straight way they send me refusal latter.

in refusal latter, they suggest that your business is not according to NQF level 4 and above requirement . in latter they suggest that for this online trading business , you required 200k balance while we show them 50k amount.

ukba has not check my any other document like business plan, un audited account, advertising , website etc etc.

so that we decide to apply with another file in UKBA with other business like consultancy business.

for that we need suggestion that how can we process another file and when ............?

Thanx

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:23 pm

@ taral, what is the main service that your business does as online trading?
I mean the first business activity that you submitted with your initial application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

taral

Post by taral » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:41 am

Hi

Dear friend at that time we just indicate cote services like software updating repairing etc.

To be honest dear we don't have clear clear idea at that time so we mention that kind of service with trading activities.

But we realised now that they need business like aany type of consultancy not trading.

If you give batter idea for fight in appeal or for re submit application with different business activities that will be most appreciated.

Thanks