ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Visa Extension for my Wife - Help/suggestions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bkcsit2004
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Visa Extension for my Wife - Help/suggestions

Post by bkcsit2004 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello admins

Myself and my daughter have got Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) last year based on 5 years Tier 1 Visa category, however my wife is still on PBS Dependent Visa category as she was out of the country for more than 180 days and was not eligible for applying ILR with us

My wife's PBS dependent (Tier 1 Dependent) visa is due for expiry in the month of April 2014 so I need to apply for her visa extension very soon

Can anyone please suggest what category she should be applying for her visa Extension (I believe it will be PBS Dependent again), planning for a PEO appointment and also list of documents I would need to submit during her visa appointment ?

Also, can you also please confirm if she needs to take any English language requirement tests in case there are any introduced by UK BA very recently (she has got a Post Graduation taught in English)

Really appreciate your responses based on your similar experiences

Thank you

Regards
BK

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PBS Dependent Visa Extension for my Wife - Help/suggesti

Post by Amber » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Yes a PBS dep extension, no English requirement. Although, when she comes to settle she'll need to meet B1 English and LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bkcsit2004
Newly Registered

Post by bkcsit2004 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Many Thanks for your reply Amber, by any chance do you have the list of documents which we need to submit during PBS Dependent visa extension ?

If you have them really appreciate if you could list out them

Regards
Bhyrav

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm

I believe it's listed in the form (click).the standard documents plus proof of maintenance.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.