ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referree - Nursery Vs Director of Limited Company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Referree - Nursery Vs Director of Limited Company

Post by anandh79 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my child who is 2.2 years for British citizenship.

She recently joined in a Nursery around a month ago. I have my friend who is a Director of limited company who is willing to act as referee to my kid.

If the nursery accepts to act as Referee for my child, they would mention that they have known by child in professional capacity for only one month.

Alternatively, my friend knows my child since she was born, although his profession is in list of acceptable he did not have any direct professional capacity relationship with my kid.

I know there were lot of posts on this which suggested anything should be fine with respect to referral.

Which one do you think that I should go for? Is there any minimum requirement like the referrel should have known the kids for so and so years.

One more question is , is there any difference between Director of Limted company and Director of VAT registered company cos my friend is a director of limited company who is VAT registered? Am confused on the differences between two.

Regards
Krish

sidhujazz

Re: Referree - Nursery Vs Director of Limited Company

Post by sidhujazz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:06 pm

1. Go for the Director, as they have known the child since birth.
2. director of limited company who is VAT registered is perfectly fine.