ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied in August No reply Any suggestions!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

constantine86
Newly Registered

Applied in August No reply Any suggestions!

Post by constantine86 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi guys,

We applied for T1 Entrepreneur Team Visa switching from psw both me and my business partner in August 2013 had our biometrics done in Sep 2013 then were called for an interview in November 2013. Since then we havent heard anything we called individually asking about applications last week in feb 2014. As usual the response from home office was under process/ under consideration. I asked the rep over the phone about the timeline she said could take indefinite time to decide. Its really frustration because i have plans on travelling which are being delayed. Is there a way out or do we just stay put.

Also can someone give us a heads up on what the assume out come could be for such a wait.

P.s both me and my partner have been in the UK for 9 yrs and 6 months.

Regards,

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Applied in August No reply Any suggestions!

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 pm

being honest, u should not expect any result now. rather wish it makes up yr 10 years and then even if its a refusal u can add human rights ground in yr appeal and win it from that ground. so thumbs up and wait for the best. one more thing as u said u need to travel urgently. if its really not that urgent then my suggestion wait till u get ILR. lot of things are happening now a days on border.

constantine86
Newly Registered

Post by constantine86 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Hey Pal,

Thanks for the reply i guess im just anxious not hoping im the only one left in the boat. when u said alot of things happening at the boder could you be kind to enlighten what u meant. Thanks ever so much for the supports and lets all hope for the best.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Well they tend to check vigourasly on them who are very near to 10 yrs on their way back. So if u r genuine(no disrespect)then nothing to worry. Otherwise might be in trouble