ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Husband's Non EU Visa refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misia15141
Newly Registered

My Husband's Non EU Visa refused

Post by misia15141 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi.
On the beginning I will tell the story .
I'm Polish and my religion Husband is an Afghan. We got Marry in a Mosque as he is Muslim we couldn't live together without marriage . He came to this country in 2010 as a tenanger in a lorry without any documents He has Cousin in this country who helped him and he get a 1 year visa. He was full time student. Since 2011 he wanted to extend his visa but decision came in August 2013 and was refused. But in this time in 2012 we start our relationship after religion marriage I wanted to get as well marry in a register office but we couldn't because he didn't had passport and he was under imigration controle. We challenge this decision of refuse and we went to court with 10 people as a witnesses of our marriage as well my brother and we had letter from my mum as she visit us very often . aparantely in a court they didn't wanted to hear oral statement from our witnesses straight away HO Ladie in there said that our marriage is a shame and we can't be together because of 2 different religions. That was a difficult time for us because how to prove more that we are together ? we gave pictures certificat of marriage witnesses letters etc . and I'm full time worker . after one month came decision from judge that our application is refused but we challenge this again and came refused and we challenge again . but in this time I get pregnant and just came last decision that is refused and he has to live country . they don't know that I'm pregnant from 5 months and I'm scared that they could take him on the street or just come to home . I'm so street even if I shouldn't I don't know what to do . Is possible that right now when I'm pregnant and we are together 2 years I could do something more ? aaa and finally he get his passport from Afghanistan Ambassy ofc without visa. Thank You for any help .

anj03

Re: My Husband's Non EU Visa refused

Post by anj03 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:45 pm

HI why u not apply for him EEA2 now I think its good for u if u both live together and if u have some utility bills on both of names for last two years he dnt leave the uk

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm

[Its deffcult to got recident without prove of entry uk.tht kind of cases need lawyer nd u cant deal with urself

quote="misia15141"]Hi.
On the beginning I will tell the story .
I'm Polish and my religion Husband is an Afghan. We got Marry in a Mosque as he is Muslim we couldn't live together without marriage . He came to this country in 2010 as a tenanger in a lorry without any documents He has Cousin in this country who helped him and he get a 1 year visa. He was full time student. Since 2011 he wanted to extend his visa but decision came in August 2013 and was refused. But in this time in 2012 we start our relationship after religion marriage I wanted to get as well marry in a register office but we couldn't because he didn't had passport and he was under imigration controle. We challenge this decision of refuse and we went to court with 10 people as a witnesses of our marriage as well my brother and we had letter from my mum as she visit us very often . aparantely in a court they didn't wanted to hear oral statement from our witnesses straight away HO Ladie in there said that our marriage is a shame and we can't be together because of 2 different religions. That was a difficult time for us because how to prove more that we are together ? we gave pictures certificat of marriage witnesses letters etc . and I'm full time worker . after one month came decision from judge that our application is refused but we challenge this again and came refused and we challenge again . but in this time I get pregnant and just came last decision that is refused and he has to live country . they don't know that I'm pregnant from 5 months and I'm scared that they could take him on the street or just come to home . I'm so street even if I shouldn't I don't know what to do . Is possible that right now when I'm pregnant and we are together 2 years I could do something more ? aaa and finally he get his passport from Afghanistan Ambassy ofc without visa. Thank You for any help .[/quote]

misia15141
Newly Registered

Post by misia15141 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 pm

My Husband has got prove of come to this country and he had as well 1 year visa and they made for him imigration controle card

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

bit complicated case

similar cases i've seen in this forum . If UKBA suspect it's a sham marriage and they refused many times it will be extremely hard but as you said you are pregnant i think that will help to make your case strong but still you have to fight with the UKBA.

did you send 2 years cohabitation proof with your EEA2 application form? i think you applied too early

may be you can look at this thread. similar case

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 28949.html
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021