ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOL new requirement post Oct-2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suchita02
Newly Registered

Re: KOL new requirement post Oct-2013

Post by suchita02 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 pm

smartkhan wrote:
suchita02 wrote: Thanks for information.
Only UK NARIC English language assessment letter is enough to meet new KOL requirment for ILR.
On letter which I got from NARIC is written that we can ask for certificate of English language assessment and that cost £20 VAT +postal extra.
Do we need to get that certificate?
No! You don't need that certificate. As that certificate will not have any extra information.
Thanks smrat for information.

Can u please tell me is English language assessment is enough to meet new ILR English language requirment.
Or I need statement of comparability as well.

You are right some people fail to get that certificate. MAY be I got letter from NARIC because I have bachelor in engineering degree.
I m on tier 2 dependent visa right now. I donot even have pbs print out but I send relevent doc as per NARIC website and got letter that my qualification meets level CEFR C1

suchita02
Newly Registered

Post by suchita02 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 pm

You already give answer I did not see as I was typing.
Thanks

worldpeace

Post by worldpeace » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Thats right Suchita,
NARIC has different rules basedon the Degree category, duration etc.
I know someone for whom they didnt accept the PG degree, but were happy with her Graduation degree, although both were from same Univ , taught in English.
So,its a wierd world :)
Just keep communicating with these bodies, before you apply.