ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPN which resulted in Speed awareness course

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jainy13
Newly Registered

FPN which resulted in Speed awareness course

Post by jainy13 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi All
I had 4 parking fines and one FPN last year. I paid all the fines and also was sent on speed awareness course as a result.
I also had another FPN for speeding but this was my husband's negligence. We received this FPN on one of the cars that we hired last year during our wedding. So basically i missed out sending the drivers details when asked in post because i was then in middle of changing the address and was completely the matter of missing conversations.
Now that more than six months has passed i received the letter from court at my previous address and was forward to me and I can now recall the whole scene - what went wrong where!
Since i have pleaded guilty by post and have explained that it was my husband and we both were insured on the car. Still waiting for the reply from court as the hearing was on 12 of this month.

My Questions is:
1. Does FPN which resulted in course and no points, is considered to be declared in the form for naturalisation?
2. Depending on what court will say, do i have to write about this one even if its on my husband?

Many thanks for your time and advise.
Regards
Jiny

sidhujazz

Re: FPN which resulted in Speed awareness course

Post by sidhujazz » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:32 pm

1. NO
2. Yes, you should explain the whole story indeed!

Seniors please do confirm this.

jainy13
Newly Registered

Re: FPN which resulted in Speed awareness course

Post by jainy13 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Thank you for your point of view!