ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any One Get Visa After Judicial Review?????????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Any One Get Visa After Judicial Review?????????

Post by adilzia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi allz
AS i posted before that home office agreed to reconsider my case out of the court.One n half month gone but Home Office didnt ask any document r passport.

Any idea guys how long they take after JR?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:20 am

HI adil

I am waiting as well. What consent order you signed when they offered you out of court settlement. I mean did you gave them time limit to decide the case ? In my case i requested them to pay my legal cost and new decision with in 4 weeks of signed consent order and HO agreed on the terms i set . i am hoping by the end of this month some result finger cross
Inshallah ALLAH will help us all to get through with this difficult phase

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:02 am

adi786 wrote:HI adil

I am waiting as well. What consent order you signed when they offered you out of court settlement. I mean did you gave them time limit to decide the case ? In my case i requested them to pay my legal cost and new decision with in 4 weeks of signed consent order and HO agreed on the terms i set . i am hoping by the end of this month some result finger cross
Inshallah ALLAH will help us all to get through with this difficult phase

I signed just normal consent order.I didnt ask them about time scale n legal cost.One n half month gone but i didnt receive anything from HO.

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am

Hi adilzia,

I also took JR back about in some time Augus, than in september HO asked me to send 2 documents which were actually my refusals, and i provided the documents, and than on 5th october HO asked me to send my Passprt, biometric and all the orignal documents that i submitted at the time of appication, and i sent these on 5th october and since than i am waiting for my decision:(

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 pm

abu054 wrote:Hi adilzia,

I also took JR back about in some time Augus, than in september HO asked me to send 2 documents which were actually my refusals, and i provided the documents, and than on 5th october HO asked me to send my Passprt, biometric and all the orignal documents that i submitted at the time of appication, and i sent these on 5th october and since than i am waiting for my decision:(
Hi Abu. How many days HO will give you to submit all original documents again. thx

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Naveed,

HO gave me 7 working days to submit the the orignal documents, but HO asked me to return those documents that i submit at the time of my application as on refusal HO sent me all those documents back, so i sent as it as i received.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:23 am

@ Abu how long u have been in this country ??!? I think they are taking time on those you nearly or will be eligible for ILR after this visa

furqan786
Newly Registered

Re: Any One Get Visa After Judicial Review?????????

Post by furqan786 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi
Did you receive your visa yet
adilzia wrote:Hi allz
AS i posted before that home office agreed to reconsider my case out of the court.One n half month gone but Home Office didnt ask any document r passport.

Any idea guys how long they take after JR?