ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O)ILR PEO APPOINTMENT FURTHER ENQ WAITING TIME

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeee123

SET(O)ILR PEO APPOINTMENT FURTHER ENQ WAITING TIME

Post by zeee123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi All,
Can anyone share the experience if they had been to PEO appointment recently and was given a further enquires letter. How long will it take them to do the enquiries as there has been no communication whatsoever.

I applied as a company director with dividend vouchers and all the rest of the docs.

I applied on 27th January 2014 at CROYDON PEO.

All my clients have not been contact yet and so as accountant.

Its just an anxious wait and don't know if someone had similar experience.

thanks in advance

dk2011

Re: SET(O)ILR PEO APPOINTMENT FURTHER ENQ WAITING TIME

Post by dk2011 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 pm

It is difficult to put any time frame on this. As long as your documents are proper and genuine there won't be any issue . It is definitely frustrating for anyone but being positive can help. All the best !

zeee123

Re: SET(O)ILR PEO APPOINTMENT FURTHER ENQ WAITING TIME

Post by zeee123 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:06 pm

thanks for replying back and yes i have been positive but its just as u said frustrating to wait where u do not know what is going on and even if u ring them to find out the status of ur application, they give you generic and vague answers.

Hopefully response will come soon.

Thanks anyway