ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse / settlement online visa application - urgent help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fn286

Spouse / settlement online visa application - urgent help!

Post by fn286 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Dear seniors, experts and moderators,

1) What should I select in the 'Type of application' question on the online spouse visa form: Wife or Marriage?

2) Please can you tell me the difference between 'wife' and 'marriage' option in the question Type of application? If I select 'wife' istead of 'marriage', the spouse visa application of my wife will be rejected?

3) I want to complete application on behalf of my wife online, so please can you confirm that all sections will have details of my wife except the 'sponsor' section where I will provide my details?

4) Do we have to submit completed appendices at the VAC i.e. Financial requirements and Sponsorship confirmation?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.

Thanks

maniani
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse / settlement online visa application - urgent hel

Post by maniani » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:04 pm

You have to select wife instead of marriage because marriage option is for fiance and you have write all detail of her and you will need to submit online visa application or needed appendix to VAC after completing it online...

fn286

Post by fn286 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi Maniani

I have seen few posts were marriage was suggested instead of wife? Did you or anyone you know selected 'wife' option? I personally think wife is more suitable.

Also, by appendices I meant do I need to submit both financial requirement and sponsorship with the print out of online application?

Thanks.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

When you put exclamation marks in your titles, it really does irritate people.

Just because you have an exclamation mark in your title, doesn't mean we'll answer quicker than someone who doesn't.

You could quite easily have added these questions to your other thread.

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Dear fn286,

I have also selected wife option because one of my close friend choose it and his settlement has been granted.. So the wife option is the correct one ..
You have submit hand written appendix amd spondorship undertanking form with your online application.
Hope this will help you..