ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New english requirement is a joke

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JonSmith
Newly Registered

New english requirement is a joke

Post by JonSmith » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Does anyone think this new English requirement for settlement is a joke from HO? We've spoken to advisors at a local council and found out people would just go to a registered exam shop and pay 100£ to pass the test for Entry Level 3. Apparently, there are many such places popping like mushrooms taking advantage of the new requirement. I don't even know if there are proper exams to be passed at all?? Maybe you pay 100£ and someone will just print out your name on a piece of paper. People will always find a way around the new rules. They should've just raised the application fee by a 100£ and it would've yielded the same results. Or is it just me being angry at HO.

umar_786
Newly Registered

Re: New english requirement is a joke

Post by umar_786 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Looks to me your a spammer.you joined today and want to spam the forum, go and do something useful in your life, like try applying for a job with daily mail...maybe.

balixonline
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by balixonline » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 pm

@Jon I agree with you, its not well thought and allows most of the people to abuse the system

@Umer Calm down and stop pointing fingers at others, before doing so you should look at your own self. You could have used this time to help someone than talking rude.

umar_786
Newly Registered

Post by umar_786 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Balixonline let me first use this time to help you on this post '' most people abuse the system'' talking rubbish comes to mind ''pointing fingers'' so who is making judgement.

balixonline
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by balixonline » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:07 pm

I quoted a fact, you will not accept because of your arrogant behaviour thats another issue : )

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Time to close this thread. It's not achieving anything.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.