ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Durable relationship but EEA partner claimed benefit between

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EEA2Visa2014
Newly Registered

Durable relationship but EEA partner claimed benefit between

Post by EEA2Visa2014 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 am

Hello All,

I have recently posted my EEA2 (durable relationship) visa application for consideration. I and my EEA partner have been living together since April 2012 (in relationship since December 2011). All of our utility bills, tenancy agreements and bank statements, salary slips show that.

Question 1 - My EEA partner has been working all the way in the UK since July 2007. She was out of work while we were living together for 3 months i.e., February 2013 to April 2013. In between these three months she did claimed JSA and claimed housing benefit. I am really worried if this is going to hamper my visa application ?

Question 2 - For considering 2 years, which date is taken in notice, the date on which application has been made or date the decision has been taken ?

Question 3 - Does EEA 2 durable relationship visa refusal has in-country appeal rights ?

Thanks in advance.

anj03

Re: Durable relationship but EEA partner claimed benefit bet

Post by anj03 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am

EEA2Visa2014 wrote:Hello All,

I have recently posted my EEA2 (durable relationship) visa application for consideration. I and my EEA partner have been living together since April 2012 (in relationship since December 2011). All of our utility bills, tenancy agreements and bank statements, salary slips show that.

Question 1 - My EEA partner has been working all the way in the UK since July 2007. She was out of work while we were living together for 3 months i.e., February 2013 to April 2013. In between these three months she did claimed JSA and claimed housing benefit. I am really worried if this is going to hamper my visa application ?

Question 2 - For considering 2 years, which date is taken in notice, the date on which application has been made or date the decision has been taken ?

Question 3 - Does EEA 2 durable relationship visa refusal has in-country appeal rights ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there what your partner doing now this is main for them what s/he did before they dnt care about that all thing and when u apply for your EEA 2 bcoz I also apply as a unmarried partner(durable relationship) and that time my partner she is on JSA and full time study and when I apply last year I have not valid visa as well and they refuse my application but I have right of appeal so d,nt worry about any thing and u apply first time your EEA2 then u get right of appeal any how but for that u have to submit your partner id card or passport .

EEA2Visa2014
Newly Registered

Post by EEA2Visa2014 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Yes I have submitted original passport and id card of my partner. She is German.

anj03

Post by anj03 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Then d,nt worry enjoy your time how long u not get any decision bro :lol:

EEA2Visa2014
Newly Registered

Post by EEA2Visa2014 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:48 pm

If you don't mind, may I know why your visa was rejected ? on what grounds ?

anj03

Post by anj03 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 am

check my all messages bro u know every thing about me .