ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kipkip

bank statements

Post by kipkip » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm

hi guys am in big problem I have two latest bank statement from Santander bank, but I require November 2013 one I went to bank and they printed mini statement and they stamped, will this be accepted for ILR (SET M)
OR what should I do
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

Seneca

Re: bank statements

Post by Seneca » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Other option will be to get full statement from your bank. I got 5 years worth of statement from my bank Barclays bank (Paid £20 for the privilege). You got to insist how much you need these statements, they seems to be of the opinion that you always keeps your bank statements.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

We call customer services (natwest) and complain them that bank is not staming print out statements and we need it for visa .they then order it for us with next day delivery and we get it very next day .try that by calling to customer help line of your bank

kipkip wrote:hi guys am in big problem I have two latest bank statement from Santander bank, but I require November 2013 one I went to bank and they printed mini statement and they stamped, will this be accepted for ILR (SET M)
OR what should I do
ss

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:16 am

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

kipkip

Post by kipkip » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:08 pm

hi guys today I printed online statements and I took them to the bank, they stamped them with official stamps, then I checked on SET M form where they say they don't accept online statement or mini statements, I got worried., Then I checked on their website on the following link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... intenance/ They say you can submit online statement provided are stamped.

Now am confused will they refuse me because online statement although they are stamped by my bank?
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

leon92
Newly Registered

Post by leon92 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 pm

kipkip wrote:hi guys today I printed online statements and I took them to the bank, they stamped them with official stamps, then I checked on SET M form where they say they don't accept online statement or mini statements, I got worried., Then I checked on their website on the following link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... intenance/ They say you can submit online statement provided are stamped.

Now am confused will they refuse me because online statement although they are stamped by my bank?
If you have printed online statements yourself, if it shows your name, your address, account details, bank logo etc and if every page is stamped and signed from the bank, then you are ok.

I have been doing the same for every of my application and no problems.

Got my ILR today with the same way. (Although most of my statements came through the bank itself, I have still included online statements)

kipkip

Indefinite leave to remain SET M

Post by kipkip » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Now i have only days before i go to Cardiff I just want to know how is it, I have the few question to ask
1. on page 4 Payment details will i still fill and put my card number? The reason am asking is because i have already payed.

2. Section 8 Your Home and Finances, on public funds I have ticked for my partner as she receive child benefit, but on working tax Credit I don't know whether to tick or not. Until December she was receiving working tax credit until they stopped due to change of circumstances What should I do?

3. On SECTION 8 - YOUR HOME AND FINANCES
Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 8.2.- 8.6
that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants

I have put both salaries from me and my partner, My question is should I also put child benefit there?

4 Advice on how to arrange and present my documents will be highly appreciated

regards

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Indefinite leave to remain SET M

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm

kipkip wrote:Now i have only days before i go to Cardiff I just want to know how is it, I have the few question to ask
1. on page 4 Payment details will i still fill and put my card number? The reason am asking is because i have already payed.
I just tick on fees and then write paid online .i never fill any more detail
2. Section 8 Your Home and Finances, on public funds I have ticked for my partner as she receive child benefit, but on working tax Credit I don't know whether to tick or not. Until December she was receiving working tax credit until they stopped due to change of circumstances What should I do?
just write those money which is coming in you or your partner account .that's it
3. On SECTION 8 - YOUR HOME AND FINANCES
Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 8.2.- 8.6
that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants

I have put both salaries from me and my partner, My question is should I also put child benefit there?
Yes because you are receiving it showing in your bank statement so you have to write it
4 Advice on how to arrange and present my documents will be highly appreciated

I made these portion
1. Proof of address
2 .financial proof Pay slips and bank statement
3. Marriage documents+ life in uk and English test
4. Photo copy of passports first pages and all visa's on it+ brp cards for me and my husband
That's it I have many extra documents with me but case worker never ask for anything
regards
ss

kipkip

Post by kipkip » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:34 am

Anybody with with experience with Cardiff PEO, do you have sit one to one with Case worker?