ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Smpatel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm

appealalready wrote:@ Smpatel,

Why was your Zambrano rejected with no right of appeal?
How can you have FLR(O) and Zambrano pending at the same time?

If you want to work, reapply for Zambrano and get a new Certificate of Application. That will allow you to work, assuming your employer accepts it.
Tnx for reply
They said I am not primary carer as me snd my partner both in full time Jobs.
You didn't provide your passport
You didn't provide your daughter passport
You didnt provide if we depot you your daughter have to go as dhe is capable to look after your daughter.
So apply flr o or set o.
No rights of appeals but you can make futher application, fresh one.
Dont know what to do.
As my partner and daughter are British can I make eea2

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Smpatel wrote:

If you want to work, reapply for Zambrano and get a new Certificate of Application. That will allow you to work, assuming your employer accepts it.
Tnx for reply
You didnt provide if we depot you your daughter have to go as dhe is capable to look after your daughter.
So apply flr o or set o.
Dont know what to do.
How about if I don't involve solicitor and fo direct application would it be ok as its been refuse. And I gave home office my fake British passport.

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Smpatel wrote:
Smpatel wrote:

Tnx for reply
So apply flr o or set o.
Dont know what to do.
How about if I don't involve solicitor and fo direct application would it be ok as its been refuse. And I gave home office my bad quality British passport.
Can anyone please confirm non eea member of British partner and had daughter together, can I apply for EEA2 afterbeen refuse zambrano. As my ssolicitor is saying if my partner and daughter are British I can't apply for eea2 any one hot idea of it pls.help urgent will appreciate. Your response . Thanks
Would it be good I can go for juridicial review of zambrano rejecion.

anj03

Post by anj03 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

appealalready wrote:
anj03 wrote:Hi and thanks for reply (appealalready) I ask here about eea2 application bcoz HO refuse my EEA2 application in dec2013 and I make a request re consideration make in dec2013 they send me letter on 20th jan2014 for supporting documents I submit that as well before deadline and till now I not hear form them its two weeks now to send them all the supporting documents u have any idea how long they take to make new decision please :cry:
Hi anj03,

I am surprised they are willing to reconsider your eea2 application after they refused it. I still don't understand why you did not appeal the refusal instead of asking for a reconsideration.

There are no strict deadlines on reconsideration requests, it seems. You are, perhaps, at the mercy of the caseworker.

If I were you, I would send them a letter explaining why you need a decision and/or card. Tell them why your situation is urgent and provide a phone number and/or email address for them to contact you.
Hi again and thanks reply Appealalready for your knowledge I appeal already HO decision in same time but im traying to short out without to go to court or hire a lawyer that's why I want to know if any body have any idea about reconsideration time frame bro.

appealalready

Post by appealalready » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi,

Smpatel,

It seems you never submitted a valid application.
You have a British passport?
Are you married to your British partner?
If so, why not apply as a the spouse of a British national?

Anj03,

The Home Office is unlikely to reconsider your case given that you are appealing their refusal.They are not under any time frame, particularly as it appears your status does not qualify you for a reconsideration. Be careful what you say to them or send them, as they may use it against you in court. Still, I hope it works out for you and you are able to avoid going to court.

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2012/08/ ... new-rules/

anj03

Post by anj03 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 pm

appealalready wrote:Hi

Anj03,

The Home Office is unlikely to reconsider your case given that you are appealing their refusal.They are not under any time frame, particularly as it appears your status does not qualify you for a reconsideration. Be careful what you say to them or send them, as they may use it against you in court. Still, I hope it works out for you and you are able to avoid going to court.

Hi Appealalready thanks for your reply but im confuse why u send me this link bcoz I apply eea 2 as a unmarried partner and me and my partner we both provide more then tow years proof like utility bills and others documents and ours daughters birth certificate and my daughter born in aug2011 and my partner she is from EU.

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Yes I had fake British passport
Yes my partner is white British born she works full time since my daughter is 2 year old
I have daughter 4and half years old
We all live together

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 pm

I mean fake.

appealalready

Post by appealalready » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:08 pm

anj03 wrote:
appealalready wrote:Hi

Anj03,

Hi Appealalready thanks for your reply but im confuse why u send me this link bcoz I apply eea 2 as a unmarried partner and me and my partner we both provide more then tow years proof like utility bills and others documents and ours daughters birth certificate and my daughter born in aug2011 and my partner she is from EU.
You may also want to look into Leave to Remain, in addition to EEA.

appealalready

Post by appealalready » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Smpatel wrote:I mean bad quality.
I may misunderstand you, but it seems like you have at least two issues.

One is your documentation.
The other is proving your right to reside.

If you don't get your documentation sorted out, I don't know how they will approve you for any application you make.

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Please guys, i have appealed and awaiting acknowledgement from court, and i am also thinking of sending reconsideration with good supporting evidence, pls will my refusal of ROR affect my job, i dont want to loose my job, will HO inform my employer,

pls share your good view,

Thanks alot
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

resident001
Newly Registered

Post by resident001 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 pm

We just received the residence card for my girlfriend (unmarried partner) today.

We applied in July 2013.
COA with right to work July 2013.
Refused in September 2013.
Sent letter of reconsideration and appeal in September 2013.
Last date to send documents to Tribunal of appeals - 12/12/2013.
Case was heard - based on papers - 15/01/2014.
Letter of determination - appeal was allowed - 27/01/2014
Residence card issued 16/01/2014.
Residence card received by mail - 15/02/2014.

Our special delivery envelope we provided was not used, and the residence card was sent via secondclass mail.

Thank you all for your valuable insights and advice.

patbay
Newly Registered

Post by patbay » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:05 am

resident001 wrote:We just received the residence card for my girlfriend (unmarried partner) today.

We applied in July 2013.
COA with right to work July 2013.
Refused in September 2013.
Sent letter of reconsideration and appeal in September 2013.
Last date to send documents to Tribunal of appeals - 12/12/2013.
Case was heard - based on papers - 15/01/2014.
Letter of determination - appeal was allowed - 27/01/2014
Residence card issued 16/01/2014.
Residence card received by mail - 15/02/2014.

Our special delivery envelope we provided was not used, and the residence card was sent via secondclass mail.

Thank you all for your valuable insights and advice.
Hi, congratulations on your success. Do you mean your RC was issued before the determination of your case as you have written the dates here in your post?
case was heard base on paper 15/01/2014
Letter of Determination 27/01/2014
Resident Card was issued 16/01/2014
resident card received by mail 15/02/2014

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Post by RanaJee » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:41 am

HI,
I called them many times regarding status of my visa. and ask them how long will it take. somebody says you will receive by the end of this month and other says case worker request your file from department.
what does it mean.

One more thing, do they have any kind of record of calls. I mean to say do they know how many times did i call them....

please tell me... i am bit stressed.

first2013
United Kingdom

Post by first2013 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 am

Hi guys i thank god i've won my appeal almost three weeks ago, here is my timeline
I married my ex eea wife 08/02/2008
I got my EEA RC 0/08/2009
Me and my ex divorce 2012
Degree absolute: 11/12/12
EEA2 ROR app sent: 20/12/12
COA issuee: 07/01/13
App refused with right of appeal:16/06/13
Paper Appeal sent: 25/06/13
Last day to summit evidence 11/11/13
Appeal allowed 20/01/14
Determination 30/01/14

Suporting document for my application and resion for refusal

Ex eea p60s from 2008 to appril 2012
My p60/pay slips from 2009 to 30 /11/12,
Resion for the refusal is, after sending my RoR application to ukba, i change my job to a new job without informing ukbA, so at the point of decesion my case worker contact my ex wife work place to confirme her employment with them at the time of divorce the answer was yes, after that the case worker also contact my old work place to confirme my own employment after the date of divorce the answer was No because I left thire employment, so my case worker stated that i did not provide any other employment detes so there for my application is refuse with right of appeal.

I thank the great god i've won the appeal, i hope my experience will help others in the future.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:29 am

Congratulation first2013 on your appeal, i am so happy for you mate, how long did you take to get a date on your appeal and did you appeal for oral hearing or paper hearing?

i have sent my appeal for oral hearing and i am awaiting a date, my ROR was refused because of i did not provide a valid passport or national identity card or any other documents to prove my identity, i did submit my all of them but the case worker did not check properly,

Please help me
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

first2013
United Kingdom

Post by first2013 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Favour100 wrote:Congratulation first2013 on your appeal, i am so happy for you mate, how long did you take to get a date on your appeal and did you appeal for oral hearing or paper hearing?

i have sent my appeal for oral hearing and i am awaiting a date, my ROR was refused because of i did not provide a valid passport or national identity card or any other documents to prove my identity, i did submit my all of them but the case worker did not check properly,

Please help me
i Apply 25/06/13 for paper appeal, after that i recive a letter 28/10/13 asking me to summit my evidence before 11/11/13 that was the only date the trabunal sent to me,

first2013
United Kingdom

Post by first2013 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 pm

first2013 wrote:
Favour100 wrote:Congratulation first2013 on your appeal, i am so happy for you mate, how long did you take to get a date on your appeal and did you appeal for oral hearing or paper hearing?

Please help me
i Apply 25/06/13 for paper appeal, after that i recive a letter 28/10/13 asking me to summit my evidence before 11/11/13 that was the only date the trabunal sent to me,
As for ur case you have a very good chance of wining ur appeal, If u can get ur passpot renew or ur own country valid national ID before ur hearing date, by then everything will be easy for u

mian

Post by mian » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:43 pm

i have very bad news
today i received letter from First tier tribunal and my oral appeal is dissmised by the Judge, he mentioned that our few question doesnt match in interview so its come under merriage of convience, so he will stay with case worker decision ,
buy my question is that i already send fresh applicaiton 4 months ago , this decision effect my new application ?

pls reply

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Hey, just updating this. Not much of an update on my end :( I'm STILL waiting for a hearing date! I called the Tribunal Service today, and I was told that my paperwork was in Glasgow, because they apparently do the admin stuff for Belfast. Still no date listed, and she did concede that it did seem to be taking longer that it should. She gave me the fax number for Glasgow, and suggested that I fax them to request a date be set. Has anyone ever had to do this? Also, is there anyone here that had their appeal heard in either Belfast or Glasgow? I'm just curious to see what the differences in timeframes are in comparison to England. Thanks!

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 am

OlaDPounds wrote:
Hi congratulation on your appeal but I shall advice you have some patience as the HO procedure takes 8 weeks to process your RC after appeal won but can come earlier just after 4 weeks is good to start expecting. I wish you good luck.

HI Everybody concerned, I am awaiting my wife's issue of residence card, Its still quite early I guess to expect it to arrive but was wondering if any of you has web link to UKBA's deadlines? I was able to find out about 8 weeks for out of country appeals but I struggle to find about in-country appeals. Anyone? I heard it is 4 to 6 weeks actually but wanted source link preferably. Thanks

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:11 pm

My appeal was allowed on 3rd January 2014. I called HO this morning and they said i need to wait 8-12 weeks and they also said my documents are on the way to Liverpool so they can issue RC. But something tells me that the man on the phone was lying. anyone have faced same situation?
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

anj03

Post by anj03 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello friends and senior members on this board

Here is a good news i got my residence card today
Here is my time line

(1) EEA 2 application send on 15/04/2013 as a unmarried partner
(2)Application refused on 02/12/2013 with right of appeal(reason is my partner not exercise treaty rights)
(3)Appeal and reconsideration request made on 11/12/2013
(4)Appeal hearing date receive on 18/01/2014 its 30/07/2014
(5)Call to HO regarding my reconsideration request on 19/01/2014
(6)Reconsideration request accept letter receive dated 22/01/2014 (for submit new evidence for treaty rights before 05/02/2014)
(7)Submit new evidence and other documents on 03/02/2014
(8)Today I receive RC dated 26/02/2014

This is my time line good luck for every body who going to apply or waiting for RC ..... 8)

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:57 pm

ror appel time line
14/11/13
refuse 28/2/14
reoson me & my ex not self employed from april 2013
not provide enoght evdiance such invoice/bank statnent
but send accountent latter & self assesment
as i have permanent contect provide every momth
invoice money come to account will send till
now+bank statment
my ex got invoice book for her work after bagging
to her she give me & her business card+her latest
ni bill
all send tribunal
do you guys think enough for appel as i m meeting HO
refusal requirment!!!??
any advice please
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

KrSuma

Post by KrSuma » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, seeking advice.

Would it be wise to inform the HO in the request for reconsideration, that I have also made an appeal along with this request for reconsideration? The only reason that my eea2 was refused was the evidence on my EU partner exercising treaty rights (evidence of working - we have included the payslips PLUS the letter of employment from the company, NIN numbers and the tax bills, which indicated that my EU partner has been working).