ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mrbean
Newly Registered

Documents needed for naturalisation

Post by Mrbean » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Dear friends plz advise me,
Soon I will be applying for naturalisation(eligibility criteria: spouse of BC). My question is regarding documents which I need to send with my application. The information that I have gathered from this wonderful forum and from ukba as well that I need to provide, my passport,BRP, my wife's passport, KOLL documents - degree, pbs calculator score & life in uk pass certificate. Do I need to provide any other documents like my bank statements, pay slips, p60 etc etc and how will I prove about 3 yrs residential requirements?
The reason I'm asking because soon I will be sending all my documents to India to sponsor my parents to come to uk.so I won't be having these documents(payslips,bank statements and p60) with me.
Plz advise me
Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents needed for naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm

The documents you have listed are fine. You don't need bank statements, payslips or P60s but you will need to provide your marriage certificate if applying as spouse of BC.

The UKBA have your records and your passport is proof of residence. Make sure you were physically present in the UK exactly three year to the day when the UKBA receives your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrbean
Newly Registered

Re: Documents needed for naturalisation

Post by Mrbean » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 pm

CR001 wrote:The documents you have listed are fine. You don't need bank statements, payslips or P60s but you will need to provide your marriage certificate if applying as spouse of BC.

The UKBA have your records and your passport is proof of residence. Make sure you were physically present in the UK exactly three year to the day when the UKBA receives your application.
Thanks CR001 and yes how can I forget about marriage certificate :lol: