ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier.4 Dependent Urgent help needed - Save my Marriage

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dxbtouk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier.4 Dependent Urgent help needed - Save my Marriage

Post by dxbtouk » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello friends , its really a urgent help that i am after which can save my marriage in my present situation .
I was in UK on different visas for 5 years . Starting with Student visa and then Post study and then Tier.2 ( General ) . Overall stay was 5 years on these visas .
Later on i got married and for my flexibility to work in UK i have asked my wife to do her Masters in one of the universities and she got admitted and we got the visa for about 2.5 years and i came to UK back as her dependent and i actually work as an IT contractor.We have paid her half of the course fees too.
We are Practicing Muslims from India . The main problem is , my wife has never been out of her home before marriage and its the first time that she is abroad without her parents and with her husband ( me ) . She is kind of struggling here due to the weather and home sick as well .I thought of sending her back to see and live with her parents for few months and then come back .

My question is if i want to send her back to India , will her visa get cancelled and in return as a dependent will my visa will get cancelled too ?

How about making some strong excuse to University to defer the course so that she can stay in India and our visas gets continued ?

How about making some strong excuse to the University so that she can stay in UK only but at home and the visas gets continued ?

Any other suggestions are gratefully received .

Actually , she needs some time to understand the European environment and she is struggling now a bit and I love my wife a lot .

Please help me with your suggestions and advises .

Hope to hear from someone soon . :(

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Tier.4 Dependent Urgent help needed - Save my Marriage

Post by Zee ali » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:17 am

dxbtouk wrote:Hello friends , its really a urgent help that i am after which can save my marriage in my present situation .
I was in UK on different visas for 5 years . Starting with Student visa and then Post study and then Tier.2 ( General ) . Overall stay was 5 years on these visas .
Later on i got married and for my flexibility to work in UK i have asked my wife to do her Masters in one of the universities and she got admitted and we got the visa for about 2.5 years and i came to UK back as her dependent and i actually work as an IT contractor.We have paid her half of the course fees too.
We are Practicing Muslims from India . The main problem is , my wife has never been out of her home before marriage and its the first time that she is abroad without her parents and with her husband ( me ) . She is kind of struggling here due to the weather and home sick as well .I thought of sending her back to see and live with her parents for few months and then come back .

My question is if i want to send her back to India , will her visa get cancelled and in return as a dependent will my visa will get cancelled too ?

How about making some strong excuse to University to defer the course so that she can stay in India and our visas gets continued ?

How about making some strong excuse to the University so that she can stay in UK only but at home and the visas gets continued ?

Any other suggestions are gratefully received .

Actually , she needs some time to understand the European environment and she is struggling now a bit and I love my wife a lot .

Please help me with your suggestions and advises .

Hope to hear from someone soon . :(
Hi

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

read carefully page 44 to 47
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided