ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Urgent help needed as hubby's visa is expiring

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Exquisit33

ILR Urgent help needed as hubby's visa is expiring

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello my husband is applying for his ILR as Spouse (SET M) Please could you help me put together supporting documents. Thanks in advance..

1) I wanted to know does Child Birth Certificate (UK Born) count as a joint doc for cohab proof?

I have the following docs in joint:
Car Insurance
Bank statements

Tax credits: however this was not awarded to us £0.00 but the claim was in both our names and obviously has same address, now my question is shall we add this letter/award notice in even though they didnt award us anything. :?

2) In the section for financial info can we re-use the bank statements we use for cohab proof for my husband as this is where his salary comes. It is our joint account.

3) If we have three joint how many single EACH would we need more?

4) Do I need to prove my financial status and send in my wage slips? p60 etc? I am British born.

Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

pinkpop

Re: ILR Urgent help needed as hubby's visa is expiring

Post by pinkpop » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm

For question 1 child birth certificate is a strong evidence that prove your relationship. Very good one to use.

4uvak000

Re: ILR Urgent help needed as hubby's visa is expiring

Post by 4uvak000 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 am

I think you have more than enough supporting documents. Send them all. The more sources of documents the better... Joint or single with the same address. Joint are better than single, but I do not think it is that crucial. I think more important is that all document should be on the same address. I do not think it is required by law, but it will make your life easier. It seems you comply with this. At the same time, there is no need to duplicate the information. If you have p60 forms you do not need to send your payslips covering the same period of time, keep it simple. As to tax credits letter - it does not matter what it says, you may send it as well. But keep in mind that not all visa nationals are eligible for some benefits. Double check it. I think in the section for financial info you can re-use the bank statements you use for cohab proof. I think you need to prove your financial status as your husband applying as a spouse. I am not sure if a £18000/year income requirement for you still exists or it has been waived. Double check it.