ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Child Dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paladin
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Child Dependent

Post by paladin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello Gurus,

My daughter was born in India (February, 2012) and I applied for Tier 1 Dependent in April 2012. She came to UK in May, 2012. She was with us here in UK until October 2013 and then was sent to India to stay with my parents. I will be eligible for ILR in January 2015 and would like to apply ILR for my daughter at the same time. I am planning to bring her back to UK in this August (we are blessed with a baby boy in January, the main reason for my daughter going back to India).

My question is, is she will be eligible for ILR along with me? Does she needs to stay in UK for 2 years as well (Got VISA before July, 2012)? Shall I go and bring her back now?

Could someone please help me? Your advise in this matter is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

paladin
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Child Dependent

Post by paladin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 am

Could someone please help in this issue? Thanks.

paladin
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Child Dependent

Post by paladin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 pm

31 views, not a single reply. I'm bit worried as this seems like a complicated issue. Anyone has any information please? Gurus please help.