ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help - MN1 Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msvayani

Need help - MN1 Application

Post by msvayani » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 am

Hi members

Tomorrow I am sending my 2 sons MN1 application. But before I send I just feed back from senior. I will appreciate very help given here.

I am sending following documents

1. Full birth certificate of both
2. Passport and BRP for elder son (younger one doesn't have any passport and BRP) I think that should be ok as both are born in UK
3. Attested copies of my my passport and BRP
4. Attested copies of my marriage contract. (Will it be accepted??)

Now I have got few queries here.

1. Is it ok to send attested passport, brp and marriage certificate copies? Or do I need to send originals.
2. Should I put 2 application is a single envelope with single fee note and only single copies of my attested documents.
3. In section 1.9 of form it ask for nationality. What should I put for my younger son as I haven't got my home country passport for him neither I applied for dependent visa as I applied for ILR shortly after his birth and whole idea was to apply direct BC once I get ILR. I have put my nationality at the moment as by origin.

Could seniors please reply.

Thanks

MSV

msvayani

Re: Need help - MN1 Application

Post by msvayani » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 am

any one please??