ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for Child!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Referee for Child!

Post by anandh79 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi,

I have already checked and searched the entire forum and many suggested that it should be fine to get referee for a child from any profession listed by UKBA if they are unable to get referee from GP/HealthVisitor/Nursery.

I am applying under section 3(1).

One of my friend has already signed as second referee being a british citizen. For the first referee, I have a friend who is ready to sign as he is a director of limited company.

Problem is that he is bit of concern that since the application form states that they should know the child in professional capacity and that he knows based on as Family friend, he is worried whether he might get into trouble of fines and penality.

He is more worried since the other friend who had signed had already put the notes as 'Know the child based on Family Friend"

Please let me know whether he might get into trouble on this as the application form states to read the guidelines before signing.

Regards
Krish

spacer

Re: Referee for Child!

Post by spacer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 pm

I am in the same boat but and have an NCS appointment on Wednesday. Lets c how it goes, but only know for sure once approval is received.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi,

The problem is not about approval.

I just want to make sure my friend will not get into any trouble as been done like false declaration or imprisionment. :) I know, i am thinking too much. Just to assure him that whatever he mentions is not false declaration and getting referral from professional is ok even if you not able to get it from teacher or health visitor.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 am

Hi

Can anybody comment on this please?

Regards
Krish