ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Entrepreneur Dependant visa refuse

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

soma7474

TIER 1 Entrepreneur Dependant visa refuse

Post by soma7474 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi

My cousin applied for T1 Entrepreneur dependant visa, but unfortunately it was refused.

ECO stated you claim to be married and have provided a marriage certificate as evidence, however, you have provided no evidence to confirm that you have actually met or that you intend to live together as husband as wife 319 c (d) (e) (f)

She already attach marriage certificate, his husband ticket copy travelling from UK to PAKISTAN, his passport copy confirming immigration stamps visit to Pakistan, Wedding card, Viber conversation record with husband and wife.

PLEASE EXPERT SHED SOME LIGHT FOR HELP.

MANY THANKS

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur Dependant visa refuse

Post by razi1234 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi
I m gonna apply for my wife soon from Pakistan. Can u plz provide the exact wording and refusal reasons which eco gave
RAZI

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 pm

sent them video of marriage , photos , wedding expenses bills like hall , catering , jewelery etc.

My guess is that the principle applicant must have not mentioned the partner name in his application.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 pm

The (nikkah) marriage was celebrated in mosque, they do not have wedding pics or video film not taken.

The marriage is witness by witnesses

Any suggestion

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:41 pm

soma7474 wrote:Hi

My cousin applied for T1 Entrepreneur dependant visa, but unfortunately it was refused.

ECO stated you claim to be married and have provided a marriage certificate as evidence, however, you have provided no evidence to confirm that you have actually met or that you intend to live together as husband as wife 319 c (d) (e) (f)

She already attach marriage certificate, his husband ticket copy travelling from UK to PAKISTAN, his passport copy confirming immigration stamps visit to Pakistan, Wedding card, Viber conversation record with husband and wife.

MANY THANKS
Hi,

I am not an expert, but she should reapply or request a review and include documents that show they have met before such as pictures together and show that their relationship is subsisting at the time the application, and the husband must provide proof of accommodation to show that they intend to leave together and his earning in the uk. She should get her visa if she provides all the relevant documents. Best of luck.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Due to Islamic view, they do not have any pics.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 pm

I think its best to get legal advice from a professional then, they will able to advise her what to do.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Can you share more details of your case just like were you already married when you applied for T1 ? did you mentioned your spouse details at the time of applying as main applicant? how long you have been married?

It seems they doubt your relationship and you have to prove that you are genuinely married. If your relationship is genuine then there is no need to worry, as far as i know the T1 Dependents are not allowed AR they have to go for appeal and it takes around 6 to 8 months for a hearing.

Best of Luck
soma7474 wrote:Hi

MANY THANKS
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

His husband switch from tier 4 to tier 1 within UK, at the time of application, he is unmarried, he visited pakistan for marriage.

He submitted his wedding card, passport stamps confirming visit to Pakistan, airline ticket, computerized marriage certificate, communication record in the shape of viber, and other supporting documents.

In visa application form she already explained about her relationship everything in additional information column.

How to prove that marriage is genuine and intend to live together?

Please help

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 am

soma7474 wrote:His husband switch from tier 4 to tier 1 within UK, at the time of application, he is unmarried, he visited pakistan for marriage.

He submitted his wedding card, passport stamps confirming visit to Pakistan, airline ticket, computerized marriage certificate, communication record in the shape of viber, and other supporting documents.

In visa application form she already explained about her relationship everything in additional information column.

How to prove that marriage is genuine and intend to live together?

Please help
I think that the application was refused because he just got married after tier1 visa was issued and they didht include any picture of themselves with family members.

They should have known that wedding puctures are very important is such application and they could have taken some picture in their house after wedding with family members if they didnt want to take it at the mosque.

Solution is to either re-apply with enough family pictures or appeal and then send the picture and further evidences to the tribunal and the appeal will definitely be allow.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

taurus_na

Post by taurus_na » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 pm

I also got refusal on paragraph 319C (d) and (e)
That Marriage is not subsisting.
With initial application i have submitted marriage certificate with wedding
Pictures+air tickets and our declarations also.
So now i have provided communication evidence
Like voIP call logs, Phone call log, emails since before and after
Marriage from me and my husband, also attached
13 pictures of different occasions .
Its almost one kg.
Now definitely ecm will overturn the decision.
Wish u all the best.