ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminality Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ameer_zyzom

Criminality Question

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 am

(iv) they have, within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application is decided, been convicted of or admitted an offence for which they have received a non-custodial sentence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on their criminal record.

" within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application (((is decide)))"

Or

within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application

For ILR form

peppekalle

Re: Amber Amber

Post by peppekalle » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 am

Ameer_zyzom wrote:(iv) they have, within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application is decided, been convicted of or admitted an offence for which they have received a non-custodial sentence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on their criminal record.

" within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application (((is decide)))"

Or

within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application

For ILR form
I am not certain what the question is?Can you please elaborate.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:46 am

The application is submitted as in theory it could be decided straight away and would be in the case of a PEO.

What was the offence?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ameer_zyzom

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 pm

thank you Amber,
the offence is
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, section 117 for ((misuse)) of a blue badge (( friend blue badge ))
(( guilty)) fine £73 by court plus court fee etc... (Oct 2012) not sure recordable or non recordable offence
by Amber_ » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:46 am

The application is submitted as in theory it could be decided straight away and would be in the case of a PEO
what about post application??

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Criminality Question

Post by Amber » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

You can request a PNC SAR to see if it's recorded. Even for post you'd be better applying October 2014 if it's recorded on your criminal record.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

grass12
Newly Registered

Post by grass12 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi there amber sorry for hijacking this post but i sent u a PM. Is it possible for you to take a look?

Thank you

Ameer_zyzom

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:11 pm

by Amber_ » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

You can request a PNC SAR to see if it's recorded. Even for post you'd be better applying October 2014 if it's recorded on your criminal record.

I did three weeks ago just waiting to c

Thank you Amber

Ameer_zyzom

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:02 pm

by Amber_ » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

I received my (PNC) SAR :-
• No information held about you on the PNC.

Now what the Suggestions?
• wait till Oct 2014 (or there is no reason)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 pm

It depends of the caseworkers interpretation of the rules. You could apply earlier but you should understand there is a risk and you could be refused and lose fee. The choice is yours.