ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking advice on overseas funds. Guru's please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK16
Newly Registered

Seeking advice on overseas funds. Guru's please help

Post by SK16 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:22 am

Hi All

I am a new member on the forum. I have just come across this forum and going through the posts I realise that people are very helpful out here. Hoping to get some good advise.

I am applying for Tier 1 Ent visa (no team app). However, I am showing the funds overseas in India. I only have a joint account in India with my mother, no sole accounts. My question is whether
I can show the £50K in this account as the funds on my name. If not what should be my course of action? Should I say that the funds are held in a third party account and that I am being funded by a third party?

All help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your guidance and support.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Seeking advice on overseas funds. Guru's please help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm

@ SK16, your mother will have to give you a third party bank letter as a third party sponsor as you are not the sole account holder. I think that you should also state on the letter how much is the third party fund in the joint account and also how much is your own personal funds as well.

Both of you should also sign a declaration confirming equal access to the funds in the joint account and the declaration should be attested by a legal representative.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Seeking advice on overseas funds. Guru's please help

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:21 pm

SK16 wrote:Hi All

I am a new member on the forum. I have just come across this forum and going through the posts I realise that people are very helpful out here. Hoping to get some good advise.

I am applying for Tier 1 Ent visa (no team app). However, I am showing the funds overseas in India. I only have a joint account in India with my mother, no sole accounts. My question is whether
I can show the £50K in this account as the funds on my name. If not what should be my course of action? Should I say that the funds are held in a third party account and that I am being funded by a third party?

All help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your guidance and support.
Hello Sk, As olasunlamni said you have to show third party letters from your mum. I want to add here that just mention in that you held more funds than your mum or she just owns 10% of the total money. But definitely you need all third party docs till you have joint account. Make sure all the docs ate up to dates & get done your rest of the docs professionally . BEST OF LUCK.