ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent*** help 9 year 3 months in uk advice plzzzz

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silentsmile
United Kingdom

urgent*** help 9 year 3 months in uk advice plzzzz

Post by silentsmile » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 am

Hi guys and experts

Continues
Tier 4 visa 9years months

I am really confused some one told me about this form and im new on here im in uk 22 dec 2004 and my visa expire 30 march 2014 since all that time my whole status was tier4 visa so im going msc frm uni but I m fail in 2 units so I have 2 units and project dissertation to do. So IM SURE UNI WILL NOT GIVE ME CAS BUT ACCORDING TO MY CALCUATION MY 5 YEARS ON DEGRER NOT COMPLETED YET.please advice me what should I do to get my 9months my 2kids and wife with me they are not old In uk .

all I need is that to confirm one thing which is..
my last visa was curtailed by Ho I won appeal but that visa was from uni too and I spent that time all in home no any studying the visa dates are sep 2010 till march 2012 so appeal won on 2011 sep.

Visa renewed on same date march 2012!!
After hearing success no one wrote a letter to me not from.ukba uni or tribunal that what to do next so I was waiting.

After that I wrote many letters and calls to ukba 0870 number but no outcome and end of the day I applied my last visa which is current visa and I got it and its expiring 30march 2014

so i was no studyng from sep 2010 till march 2012 that time period will count on 5 year cap ?????

If current uni will not give me visa letter then what should I do??? I have short time left.

My long residents time is broken any where any idea .just thinking cuz I had curtailment.which I have explained.

I appreciate for reading please reply

many thanks

greenvilla

Re: urgent*** help 9 year 3 months in uk advice plzzzz

Post by greenvilla » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:16 am

you visa curtailed and you sit at home doing nothing therefore that leads to broken long residency.
hope answer your query

cheers

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks for your reply

hoq is that possible that my long residential period broken becuase I can't find any thing on ukba case workr pdf file which is on long res in uk section. On ukba website.

so I was sitting in home becusse appeal was successful in 4 sep 2011 and I lost university session so I took april 2012 session from university so I got visa now and I m completing course so you showing me my 10 year period broken..

please help me to give me any link

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks for your reply

hoq is that possible that my long residential period broken becuase I can't find any thing on ukba case workr pdf file which is on long res in uk section. On ukba website.

so I was sitting in home becusse appeal was successful in 4 sep 2011 and I lost university session so I took april 2012 session from university so I got visa now and I m completing course so you showing me my 10 year period broken..

please help me to give me any link

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 am

Wait for some senior members to ans you I don't think your lawful residency broke .plz amber or casa help him .they will Gide you better then any one else.

faraz3430 wrote:Hi guys and experts

Continues
Tier 4 visa 9years months

I am really confused some one told me about this form and im new on here im in uk 22 dec 2004 and my visa expire 30 march 2014 since all that time my whole status was tier4 visa so im going msc frm uni but I m fail in 2 units so I have 2 units and project dissertation to do. So IM SURE UNI WILL NOT GIVE ME CAS BUT ACCORDING TO MY CALCUATION MY 5 YEARS ON DEGRER NOT COMPLETED YET.please advice me what should I do to get my 9months my 2kids and wife with me they are not old In uk .

all I need is that to confirm one thing which is..
my last visa was curtailed by Ho I won appeal but that visa was from uni too and I spent that time all in home no any studying the visa dates are sep 2010 till march 2012 so appeal won on 2011 sep.

Visa renewed on same date march 2012!!
After hearing success no one wrote a letter to me not from.ukba uni or tribunal that what to do next so I was waiting.

After that I wrote many letters and calls to ukba 0870 number but no outcome and end of the day I applied my last visa which is current visa and I got it and its expiring 30march 2014

so i was no studyng from sep 2010 till march 2012 that time period will count on 5 year cap ?????

If current uni will not give me visa letter then what should I do??? I have short time left.

My long residents time is broken any where any idea .just thinking cuz I had curtailment.which I have explained.

I appreciate for reading please reply

many thanks
ss

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Events that break continuous residence

Continuous residence is considered to be broken if the applicant has:

-> been absent from the UK for a period of more than 180 days at any one time, or is absent from the UK for a shorter period but does not have valid leave to enter the UK on their return, or valid leave to remain on their departure from the UK
-> spent a total of 540 days outside the UK throughout the whole 10 year period.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks for every one who ever replied

lynx*

I cant find any thing which is related to my curtailement gap in this file so could ypu you please tell me any thing if you know about this

please reply me asap I appreciate you help.

And yes im still waiting if amber reply me on here. Im new here don't know even the rules properly