ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT THE GOOD NEWS?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MakingProgress
Newly Registered

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT THE GOOD NEWS?

Post by MakingProgress » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi guys, when should be expecting the good news? I got this email from citizenship division today..

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

Regards

Tony Greene
Citizenship Division

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT THE GOOD NEWS?

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

You can expect your approval with in the next week up to next 4 months. My advance or final stage took 4 months, it's entirely based on who is dealing with your application and what are your personal circumstances.

Good Luck

Dubin 8
Newly Registered

Post by Dubin 8 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi MakingProgress ,

I got same reply from citizenship division last week that my application is at advanced stage i applied on july 2013 . As CalvinKlein said you never know could take from 1 week to 4 months , but let's hope we will receive a good news soon and we will be included on the next coming ceremony.

Regards

MakingProgress
Newly Registered

Post by MakingProgress » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 pm

MakingProgress wrote:Hi guys, when should be expecting the good news? I got this email from citizenship division today..

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

Regards

Tony Greene
Citizenship Division
Finally I receive the GOOD NEWS in the box this morning. Citizenship granted. Thanks to everyone who helped during this journey. Good luck to those waiting.. I am among the luck ones on this forum, totally pain free. I applied 26/August/13, as a spouse of naturalised Irish Citizen, my wife got are citizenship less than a year ago. Instead for me waiting for 5 years under EUFAM4, I decided to take my chances since our marriage is more than 3years. THANK GOD I DID.