ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address & Section 5 - SET(O) form- help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ShanUk1
Newly Registered

Address & Section 5 - SET(O) form- help needed

Post by ShanUk1 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 am

Dear Friends,

I am planning to apply for ILR in next few days and have confusion with regard to address.

I work and live in London during weekdays as my job is based in London but my permanent address is of Sheffield and all post (including bank statement and payslip) are addressed to Sheffield.

I only pay rent of my accommodation based which is based in London. When I had applied for Tier 1 extension I didn't mentioned London address but upon HO query I mentioned London accommodation and given them in writing.

I understand that they have all previous document that were provided including London accommodation. In order comply with Section 5 requirement.

I am thinking of providing my London address within Section 1 - Q 1.13(Your UK address) and Sheffield address within Q1.16 ( Correspondence Address) while within Section 5 mention rent that I pay for London address.

Please note all of the documents that I will be providing will have Sheffield address.

I am expecting that Biometric card will be send to my correspondence.

I will appreciate if an advice is provided on above concerns.

Regards

Shan

dk2011

Re: Address & Section 5 - SET(O) form- help needed

Post by dk2011 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 am

Your understanding is correct. They will mail your BRP to your correspondence address.

ShanUk1
Newly Registered

Post by ShanUk1 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:01 am

Thanks dk201,
Please let me know whether there would be any issue in specifying an address where all of my documentds are addressed as a correspondence address within the form.
form.

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:46 am

There will be no issue.