ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got a call from ukba today after tele interview last weekend

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andy_jatt
Newly Registered

got a call from ukba today after tele interview last weekend

Post by andy_jatt » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello,

today I got a call from ukba , and they want me to attend a personal interview, after my telephonic interview over the weekend, has anyone received similar calls

mohammed1980

Re: got a call from ukba today after tele interview last wee

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

andy_jatt wrote:Hello,

today I got a call from ukba , and they want me to attend a personal interview, after my telephonic interview over the weekend, has anyone received similar calls
Why did they not send you an official letter? Why informed on the phone?

I had received signed-for letter for interview along with a form to confirm I am going to attend the interview.
I was asked to fill up the form and email back.

I have doubts its UKBA who is making such calls. :roll:

anas_19
Newly Registered

Post by anas_19 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:
andy_jatt wrote:Hello,

Why did they not send you an official letter? Why informed on the phone?

I had received signed-for letter for interview along with a form to confirm I am going to attend the interview.
I was asked to fill up the form and email back.

I have doubts its UKBA who is making such calls. :roll:
I received a call last week asking me to come to Leeds after 3 days or if I refuse then I have to wait for an official invitation by post within two weeks, I preferred to wait for two weeks because I have to prepare some documents. I haven't received anything yet.

It is really weird !

Also ,it seems they are making interview calls only on weekends !, did anybody received interview call during normal working days ? I didn't received yet any phone interview

andy_jatt
Newly Registered

Post by andy_jatt » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:12 pm

I told them to book me an interview on 1st of march 14, they said they wil send me a letter in 2 or 3 days with all the details, they want me to come this weekend but I refused INTERVIEW BOOKED 1st MARCH 13 in Sheffield at 12:30pm. they r just conducting interviews over the weekend which is weird.

Vij2013
Newly Registered

Post by Vij2013 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:18 am

Hi,

How was your telephonic interview?

We both team members received same telephonic interview on last Sat but after that no action yet.

Best of Luck for your further face to face interview.

Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm

I had got an email first and then after 2 days got letter to attend the interview. I think their methods of sending notices vary. Its annoying to us though.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 pm

andy_jatt wrote:I told them to book me an interview on 1st of march 14, they said they wil send me a letter in 2 or 3 days with all the details, they want me to come this weekend but I refused INTERVIEW BOOKED 1st MARCH 13 in Sheffield at 12:30pm. they r just conducting interviews over the weekend which is weird.
How was your interview today in Sheffield ? I hope you did not have the same experience I had.. LOL :D