ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SARS and right to work

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Latecarrot

SARS and right to work

Post by Latecarrot » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello Folks

I read somewhere that if you make an SARS application with the home office it is a requirement to send them all the information you receive when you make an application for leave to remain. does anyone know if this is true? also, my existing residence permit expires in August 2015 but I am eligible to apply for my ILR under the 10 year long residence category, I know I am allowed to work until my case is decided but what happenes if the application is refused for some reason, will I still be allowed to continue on my existing residence permit?

Thanks you

dk2011

Re: SARS and right to work

Post by dk2011 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Is there anything wrong with your SAR ? HO will have all information anyway. Regarding your existing residence permit , it won't be cancelled if your apllication is refused on general grounds .
I'm not sure about what will happen with existing residence permit in case HO refuse application based on deception ? Any idea ?

Latecarrot

Post by Latecarrot » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am

No need to respond if you only have negative comments to make, I don't recall mentioning anything related to deception..

Like I said I read it somewhere on this forum..

:D

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:30 am

Please read my post before jumping to conclusion . Where have i pointed finger at you regarding deception ?
My question was is there anything in your SAR that worrying you ?

Regarding residence permit i had answered your question that it won't be cancelled if it is refused on general grounds .

I want to know what happens to current residence permit if someone application gets rejected based on deception ? This question is for moderator/gurus .

Latecarrot

Post by Latecarrot » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:45 am

Sorry I thought that was a sarcastic question.

I believe if any application is refused for deception your existing right to remain in the UK will be revoked.