ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General and Dependent new doc list as per new policy

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajavisa14
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General and Dependent new doc list as per new policy

Post by rajavisa14 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Dear All,

Here is my current status before I put my question;
I am the main applicant (Tier 1 General).
My family is here with me(Myself + 2 dependants)

My family wife and baby is already with me here in UK as a Tier 1 PBS Dependants. We got our Tier 1 PBS Dependent extension in 2012.
Our next extension is this year sept 2014.

My question is about the document list for Tier1 PBS Dependant.
As per the new policy PBS (Dep) Guidance (Version 11/2013)
Q1. In Page 7 of the PBS (Dep) Guidance (Version 11/2013) it talks about the additional evidential requirement for dependants of PBS migrants.

In our current scenario, this will not be applicable for us because my wife and baby is already in UK under Tier 1 Dependant or PBS dependant and I need not worry about documents listed in this section.

Q2. Regarding the english language requirement for Tier 1 general extension, I will select the option as "You are currently in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) migrant" not required to submit any other document this time like degree certificate.

Is my understanding is correct on the above 2 questions.
kindly share your views on these.
Awaiting for your responses.

One more thing I forgot to mention, this is our second extension due to the late initial entry.

sundance_kid_750

Re: Tier 1 General and Dependent new doc list as per new pol

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

Regarding question 2, you are correct. You don't need to provide any additional proof of English proficiency.

Best Regards,

rajavisa14
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 General and Dependent new doc list as per new pol

Post by rajavisa14 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you @sundance_kid_750 for the response.
Members please share your views on my Q1

I m sharing the information from the New PBS dependant policy guidance here for easy reference.
The below paragraph is from new policy PBS (Dep) Guidance (Version 11/2013) PAGE 7.

"Additional evidential requirement for dependants of PBS migrants whose last grant of leave was not in this capacity.
36. If you are applying as a family member of a PBS migrant and your last grant of leave was not as their dependant or you are a child born in the UK, you will need to provide the following documents:

Partners
marriage or civil partnership certificates
bank statements in joint names
Council tax/utility bills in joint names

Children
Full birth certificate showing both parents names
If you are a child dependant over the age of 16 you will also need to include the documents listed in paragraph 111."

Awaiting for responses.