ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 WP to ILR - Cardiff PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dcb1982
Newly Registered

Tier 2 WP to ILR - Cardiff PEO

Post by Dcb1982 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi Everyone

Firstly a big thanks to everyone, have been filling in my SET(O) form and used this forum a lot for guidance.
Just one last question! I have my appointment with Cardiff PEO on Monday morning eek! I am currently on a Tier 2 Work Permit and am sponsored by my employer (the same one I came to work for 5 years ago). I am in the same role but my salary has been increased over the years. I just wanted to list all the things I am taking with me to check that I haven't missed anything.

1. Completed SET(O) form.
2. 6 Months bank statements
3. 6 Months payslips.
4. 5 years P60 forms
5. Passport
6. Life in UK pass certificate (I am from New Zealand so don't need a language cert)
7. Letter from employer stating that i have been with them for the whole 5 years, that they have a need for me to stay there in the same employment, my SOC code and salary information.
8. My marriage certificate (since I have been here I have married a UK citizen, so have added that to the supporting evidence section added this as just an extra).

Do you think this is enough? Is there anything anyone thinks I have missed?

any imput would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :-)

Apam

Re: Tier 2 WP to ILR - Cardiff PEO

Post by Apam » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

You seem to have much more than required according to ukba standards. I read from the guidance that for tier 2 only one payslip and just the latest bank statement is required, neither is P60 required.You should be ok, hope you have in mind to add 2 passport pictures and photocopies of the documents.
Good luck

pinkpop

Post by pinkpop » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

I think you are well prepared. Best of luck!

Dcb1982
Newly Registered

Post by Dcb1982 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks both - fingers crossed :-)