ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with tier 2 change of job title?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hola
Newly Registered

ILR with tier 2 change of job title?

Post by hola » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Dear friends/members;
I am on tier 2 and a few weeks from applying for ILR
About 4 months ago my current sponsor gave me a new role in the organisation but within the same SOC code. my sponsor has informed ukba about this change of migrant circumstances.
My original COS was for a job on the shortage occupation in 2211. I have been moved to another job still in the shortage occupation still in SOC 2211, salary has not changed
-Anybody with a success story who can share their experience?
-really worried that this change in job title despite same SOC may be an issue with ILR.
-Kindly help please members

dk2011

Re: ILR with tier 2 change of job title?

Post by dk2011 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:40 pm

If your employer has already informed UKBA regarding change in circumstances then there is nothing to worry . You will be fine.

hola
Newly Registered

Re: ILR with tier 2 change of job title?

Post by hola » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Thanks for your reassurance, very much appreciated. My problem is that ukba hasn't responded to this change of circumstances ie whether they approve of it or not. That's why I'm a bit nervous. In the old style work permit, ukba always responded when technical notification of changes in employment was done.
Not sure what happens in this tier 2 era.
Anybody with some practical experience to share?