ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Stamp 4

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi i got a letter on july 2013 for my stamp 4 for 3 years on behalf of zmabrano.but that time my passport was valid untill august 2014 so i got stamp till then.but now i have new passport.so the question is can i bring my new passport to immigration and get all the rest of stamp 4 on my new passport or do i have to apply again in department of justice? Plz help...thanks
Regards

ObotundeIjimere
Newly Registered

Re: Stamp 4

Post by ObotundeIjimere » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:Hi i got a letter on july 2013 for my stamp 4 for 3 years on behalf of zmabrano.but that time my passport was valid untill august 2014 so i got stamp till then.but now i have new passport.so the question is can i bring my new passport to immigration and get all the rest of stamp 4 on my new passport or do i have to apply again in department of justice? Plz help...thanks
Regards

Go back to immigration with your new passport. They will take your current GNIB card and issue you with a new one covering the remaining years you have left. They will also transfer the remaining years unto your new passport, and cancelled the one on your old passport without prejudice.