ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIUK TEST: LOST & SAR failed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chowkal

LIUK TEST: LOST & SAR failed

Post by chowkal » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Hello there,
I would like to share my experience on SAR for lost Life in UK test certificates

I lost both me and partners life in Uk test pass certificates. And my counsesllor advised me to put a SAR to UKBA and request a copy, to try my luck. As UKBA holds all electronic information and they should release them when requested. However, UKBA rejectd my SAR and said they can't supply the information and advised me to take the test again. Not to take a chance I parallely planned to take my test and passed as well on the first attemmpt, ( just reading online) however, I put my partner into a lot of stress as she was not so lucky to pass on the first attempt again. Thereafer she insisted on studying the offical book and then went to take the test. however, she was unlucky as the IT systems failed when she was about to finish the test, though she was so confident that she will pass. Eventually she took it again and passed.

If anyone want to pass the test in first attempt, please read the official book I think it cost around 11 pounds at WHS smith. And you are most likely to pass on the first attemt.

Good Lcuk

dk2011

Re: LIUK TEST: LOST & SAR failed

Post by dk2011 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Good Advice !

cruzez

Post by cruzez » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Reading official book is a strong advise. I bought one 3 days before exam it was so boring even to read a paragraph I decided to give it a shot without reading it. But I did couple of online sample tests (Google it you will find plenty for free) that helped to pass in 1st attempt.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi all
I borrow LIUK book (3rd edition) from local library and passed in first attempt. :D

If u want to spend money than buy LIUK test app cost only 1.50 pound. They have more than 1000 questions and great thing in the app is they have pass card for every chapters. Which is very very helpful u can go through the whole chapter on the move .

Best of LUCK.

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Anyone who attempt the practice tests from the official tso shop book will surely pass the test in first shot as long as the mind at least works at average level. :D

greenvilla

Post by greenvilla » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:48 pm

I agree with board members that LIUK official book is good enough to pass at first attempt. Its my personal experience and I passed the test at first attempt It took me no more than ten minutes to finish test.

good luck :lol:

chowkal

Post by chowkal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am

Good to do it correct the first time. As we Don't want to keep spending time, money, effort and peace of mind.

Staffs12

Post by Staffs12 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm

From personal experience I would advise anyone to prepare well,read the book then do practise questions to avoid paying the £50 twice :D