ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company name doubt

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longwu
Newly Registered

company name doubt

Post by longwu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

i have got visa at 21/01/2014. now i have a doubt about my compan name . because my company name " XXX education and XXX consulting LTD" which is too long . my accoutant told me that under the HMRC system ,the company can not input more than 35 words, so ,she suggests that she can write " XXX edu and XXX consulting LTD" for short, and write a letter to confirm they are one company.

could I do this or must write full name

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: company name doubt

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:06 pm

@ longwu, HMRC sometimes shorten company name has your accountant suggested and all company are link by their registration number, so you dont have anything to fear about as they cant mix your company with another one as every company have different and unique registration no.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.