ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pakistani spouse visa application questions.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

pakistani spouse visa application questions.

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi guys. My wife is about to apply for her spouse visa and we have all our documents prepared except two.
1. Proof of subsisting communication with spouse.
We communicate daily on viber, how do we actually present this with our application? Am I meant to just print random conversations? Or just send the whole log?

2. Letter from my parents giving consent to stay at their house. We just want to know what exactly has to stated, any rough template would be helpful.

And I thought I ask a couple of questions regarding the process. I heard Jerry are only accepting online applications now? Does that mean I can apply for her from here? Also my employer wrote me a reference about my earnings. Only problem is he missed out one letter from my name. Will this be a problem ? Thanks in advance

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: pakistani spouse visa application questions.

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 pm

sahmed789 wrote:Hi guys. My wife is about to apply for her spouse visa and we have all our documents prepared except two.
1. Proof of subsisting communication with spouse.
We communicate daily on viber, how do we actually present this with our application? Am I meant to just print random conversations? Or just send the whole log?

2. Letter from my parents giving consent to stay at their house. We just want to know what exactly has to stated, any rough template would be helpful.

And I thought I ask a couple of questions regarding the process. I heard Jerry are only accepting online applications now? Does that mean I can apply for her from here? Also my employer wrote me a reference about my earnings. Only problem is he missed out one letter from my name. Will this be a problem ? Thanks in advance
Hey

1) i used whatsapp to show my relationship was genuine, and that was all i gave in. I had a whole years worth of logs i whittled.it down to 500/300 pages.. I thought better to be safe than sorry.

2) I also got a letter from my parents, it was really three lines, nothing professional. Just saying, they were happy for my husband to live at out house, that they were the owners and i was paying and if my husband were to.come out, it wouldn't increase.

3) Better to be safe than sorry, get ur employer to redo your letter. Make sure on the letter it states ur NI number, gross and net salary, job position, hours etc, every detail, don't leave anything to.chance.

Not too sure about the application...

Hope that helps tho.