ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RONZ

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by RONZ » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 am

Congrats Man - In sha Allah it's positiveeeee.

Did you apply in Category A ??

--
KashmiriMunda wrote:Hi Guys, A Very Good Morning To You All :D

I just woke up and casually checked my phone for my emails as I do everyday... Normally it's work or spam but today was SPECIAL :P

I got a email from Gerry's telling my that my wife's passport is ready for collection :D I was over the moon when I read this.

Really happy they told me today and not Friday otherwise the weekend would have come in the way. Going to call my wife today and inshallah she will pick her passport up tomorrow.

I really hope it's good news, tomorrow when she goes to pick up her passport it will have been exactly 4 months to the day that we submitted our case, 85 working days. Since they never asked for any additional documents or anything like that I feel like they will have granted the visa but I'm still reluctant and don't want to get ahead of my self. Still people please do dua that it's a positive result.

I do dua for everyone that they succeed in there cases and my advice would be to never give up and have faith in Allah, whenever it's meant to be it'll happen. Everything happens for a reason, be patient and grateful.

P.S I'm over the moon LOL, can't wait till she goes to pick her passport up tomorrow, I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to control myself for the next 24 hours LOL.

Plus can anyone be tell me that after the visa is granted, what is the time frame that you need to travel in. As some people say it's 28 days where as others say it's 3 months. I will ask my solicitor to confirm but I would appreciate your advice, and thank you everyone on this forum for providing a support system for people like me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:30 am

KashmiriMunda wrote:Hi Guys, A Very Good Morning To You All :D

I just woke up and casually checked my phone for my emails as I do everyday... Normally it's work or spam but today was SPECIAL :P

I got a email from Gerry's telling my that my wife's passport is ready for collection :D I was over the moon when I read this.

Really happy they told me today and not Friday otherwise the weekend would have come in the way. Going to call my wife today and inshallah she will pick her passport up tomorrow.

I really hope it's good news, tomorrow when she goes to pick up her passport it will have been exactly 4 months to the day that we submitted our case, 85 working days. Since they never asked for any additional documents or anything like that I feel like they will have granted the visa but I'm still reluctant and don't want to get ahead of my self. Still people please do dua that it's a positive result.

I do dua for everyone that they succeed in there cases and my advice would be to never give up and th in Allah, whenever it's meant to be it'll happen. Everything happens for a reason, be patient and grateful.

P.S I'm over the moon LOL, can't wait till she goes to pick her passport up tomorrow, I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to control myself for the next 24 hours LOL.

Plus can anyone be tell me that after the visa is granted, what is the time frame that you need to travel in. As some people say it's 28 days where as others say it's 3 months. I will ask my solicitor to confirm but I would appreciate your advice, and thank you everyone on this forum for providing a support system for people like me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Someone's happy :) congrats and good luck!

Saf, even if its in our favour, it could take weeks or months before anything happens! There's hope because from what I've read the minimum income threshold is ridiculous and no average person in the uk earns that much or someone who's just graduated from uni can earn that much, so hopefully the court will rule in our favour. But I've also read that the home office might continue to persue this to the supreme Court or the European court of human rights! I just hope everything works out in our favour!

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:20 pm

To KashmiriMunda

Thats great however please do not get too excited until your wife gets passport and it is stamped because theres no guarantee whether its a refusal or visa granted ( Insha Allah will be visa granted )

In the meantime stay positive and let us know the result tomorrow. Good luck and i'll pray its a good result.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:19 pm

hey peeps.

Just a quick question.

How shortly after you submitted your application at ISL gerry does the status on the tracker changes. Does is very or once a month.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:hey peeps.

Just a quick question.

How shortly after you submitted your application at ISL gerry does the status on the tracker changes. Does is very or once a month.
For some people it changes for some it doesn't , mine hasn't changed :!:

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:48 pm

sophia20 wrote:
SafinaAdnan wrote:hey peeps.

Just a quick question.

For some people it changes for some it doesn't , mine hasn't changed :!:

I know, it will be a week tomorrow.

I am just reading a lot of legit stuff from the HO web site really good for those who are about to go court and may benefit from this website.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... dix_FM.pdf

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am

Kashmiri Munda,

Did you get your viza stamped ??

Let us all know :D it's quite exciting to see people getting thier viza's granted !

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

My Wife just got her visa right now!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is still standing inside the embassy!!!!!!! I'm going to try and get a flight for tonight and go ASAP!!!

My wife's visa was stamped on 14/02/14 but we got the email on 20/02/14 and picked the passport up today.

My duas are with everyone!!!! Anything is possible, just have faith and patience.

Love you all so much for he help and support through my wait.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 am

Haha well done !

did you apply with Category A ?

---
KashmiriMunda wrote:My Wife just got her visa right now!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is still standing inside the embassy!!!!!!! I'm going to try and get a flight for tonight and go ASAP!!!

My wife's visa was stamped on 14/02/14 but we got the email on 20/02/14 and picked the passport up today.

My duas are with everyone!!!! Anything is possible, just have faith and patience.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Congratulations Kashmiri Munda. May we all get a positive outcome In Shaa Allah
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Alhumdulilah Congrats, hope you find a flight tonight and have a safe journey. Do remember us all in your duwas.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:17 pm

To Kashmirimunda

Congraulations ! Good luck on booking a flight.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi a Question to People who got there Visa's did u received such email Before knowing your decision has been made or something cause i received this email today and my status still shows its under process at BHC .

Dear Customer

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.

Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.

Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.

The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

If you have already completed the survey through the web link included in your decision letter, thank you for your participation.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Brian Redford
Director, UK Visas and Immigration.

Please let me know if its the case.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 pm

shahjee123 wrote:Hi a Question to People who got there Visa's did u received such email Before knowing your decision has been made or something cause i received this email today and my status still shows its under process at BHC .

Dear Customer

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.

Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.

Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.

The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

If you have already completed the survey through the web link included in your decision letter, thank you for your participation.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Brian Redford
Director, UK Visas and Immigration.

Please let me know if its the case.
It does say on UKBA website for applications made overseas from Dec 2013 they send a questionnaire out after your application process is completed. That email suggests they already have the decision on your visa application. As Kashmiri Munda confirmed earlier today. His wife's visa application was stamped on 14/02 but they were emailed on 20/02 so there may be a delay in ipdating the tracker and contacting you. It may be worth contacting Gerry's...
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks aneesa for updating me more comments from people who received will be appreciated well i wish everyone gets this email soon.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 pm

shahjeee that is a good positive sign regarding your partners application, unless they send it by mistake, very unlikely you have a good reason to smile :) im waiting to see whats going on with my wife application i dont know what is takaing them so long
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks ash InshAllah it really will be a good reason to smile and I Really pray u hear back soon as well InshAllah.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:23 pm

mubarak ji, :D :D :D :D :D

seeganesh
Newly Registered

Post by seeganesh » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:48 am

Hi Saf123, please help me with this query.... what are all the documents you have submitted for the English language requirements according to the new rule(Oct 2013). Thanks

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:25 am

whats your timeline shahjee?

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 pm

kbutt18 wrote:whats your timeline shahjee?

16 Sept dear no extra documents reqiured or anything Lets see what happens.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:A lot of husbands and Wife's are being reunited. Alhumdulillah, Please keep me in your daily duas.

I have email Islamabad Gerry and they advised me that it may take up to 25 working weeks for spouse applications.

WHATTT!?!. Are you sure it takes that long ! I am about to apply and thought it would take 4 to 5 months max!

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:48 am

Hi guys plz help
I'm helping my friend to apply his wife's and daughter visa got all required documents as I been through this process only thing not understand that his wife's and daughter will have to fill 1 form or different form as daughter is on only an year old can please any one help to explain which forms need to be fill as solicitors asking 500 pounds just to do that thankyou

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 pm

sahmed789 wrote:
SafinaAdnan wrote:A lot of husbands and Wife's are being reunited. Alhumdulillah, Please keep me in your daily duas.

I have email Islamabad Gerry and they advised me that it may take up to 25 working weeks for spouse applications.

WHATTT!?!. Are you sure it takes that long ! I am about to apply and thought it would take 4 to 5 months max!

Yes I am sure. I emailed them last week, but bare in mind on the first week of March the courts will have come to a decision and I am hoping and praying is against home office!!!!

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Spouse visa app
Applied 23/may/2013
On hold
27/nov/2013 provided additional doc
Hi everyone ! Hope u all fine . Well i want a help if some one can help me out . I had applied abt ages ago . N get a reply aftr 6 months seems like a joke lol. N now been 3 months i didnt gt any reply of my aap so clearly been 9 months dnt know wao is exactly going. I asked jerry emaild called as well buh answer was same that ur status online ill change keep on checking bla bla. I dnt understand what kinda managemnt and process is this actually . Anyone there to give any suggestion??