ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

section 3 on Set (o) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeeshanpervez
Newly Registered

section 3 on Set (o) form

Post by zeeshanpervez » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi all,

I came in UK on work permit, then switched to HSMP and then took extension as Tier 1. So in Section 3 of Set (0) form, should I only tick Tier 1 or all 3 options i.e Work permit, HSMP & Tier 1?

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 am

You are a currently a Tier 1 migrant and that's the basis of your settlement application. What status you had in the past is not the basis of your current application. So, complete the form accordingly.

regards

megasxlr_vnky
Newly Registered

Re: section 3 on Set (o) form

Post by megasxlr_vnky » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 am

hi could u suggest me in picking one option on section 3 which category: work permit holoder or tire 2 migrant... i was sponsered by my employer to come in this country in feb4 2010... please help in selection the right one...